Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=212895)

debabbott 09-07-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
Another of Sean's writings...

Certain Questions
By Sean Jan 2011

What is the thought of a human being in a place of perceived certainty
What does it cost to realize beauty forsaking acceptance in a world of uncertainty
How will it certainly change thought of life and there after
Can it be certain that perceived change is real or realness is a matter of perception

Who was it that said that all things must certainly pass through darkness and return
When is it time to be certain on time and space thus be uncertain about God
What can they say to tell us we are to be told and who are these that want to say
Can it be certain that there is nothing to be certain about thus be certain about God

How do the lives of others certainly affect the lives of certain others
Why are there so many trials of the innocent certain to affect the fortunes of the guilty
What is the thought of a human being in a place of perceived uncertainty
Can it be certain that there are no perceptions that illuminate certainty

Who was it that said all things are in accordance with all others at times unknown
When does it become acceptable to think of life without uncertainty or wonder
How then can one be certain that they are really existing without being certain
Can it be certain that there is hope for light when all others seek the light of uncertainty

What will certainly be the mark of progress when none is needed and who will be certain
How is it that peace is always here and certainly here on the demand of the living
What does it cost to explain to a child that nothing is certain and uncertainty surrounds
Can it be certain that dreams made in sleep can certaintly kill them while awake

What can one say about certainty which can not be defined by explanation
When will there be a time of uncertainty and peace for all who can imagine it
How will it certainly change the lives of the beautiful and will it be for certain
Can it be certain that all questions have uncertainty and certainty always invokes question ...................?

I look at this picture of my son and read his words and I grasp the meaning that there is no certainty within this life plane. It seems that we are all on a roller coaster ride through this life at this time. And yet, I hold to the love that we possess for each other.

May we all be blessed in the journey.

Love, Deb

bkswanson 09-08-2011 12:10 AM

Sean

Oh Deb, I've read Seans' writings and Sean is a beautiful seeker! His words and Seans' way of expressing his thoughts, questions, and feelings are so insightful. Sean is beautiful Deb and the love between you two is truly a blessing to behold!

Seans words give me much to explore. His paintings are such a gift...he is a truly a gifted artist! Deb you must be so proud of your lovely son and I am sure he loves you and is proud to call you is mom!

Sean has so much to offer...just looking at his picture, what a handsome young man blessed with you as his mom.

I love you Deb, I love Sean and Peg. Even though we've not met face to face, the power of our spirits travels where our physical cannot. So, I'm with you, we all are there together hand in hand. Everyone on the EB joining with you hand in hand, heart to heart for whatever you need!!

Loving all of you
bks

sisterlura 09-08-2011 06:35 AM

Thank you so much for the photo, Peg. A beautiful Mom and her handsome son!
I'm putting this on our prayer board --- all of the Sisters here are already praying for Sean and Deb (and their whole loving circle of friends) .... but a visual really does add to the healing energy.

May Sean remain true to the fulfillment of his deepest desires.

Much love -- we wait in suspension with you this day.

Love,
Lura

OneLight 09-08-2011 08:04 AM

Monti...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monti1980
Dear Deb,
Your words have really gave me something to think about. I have read and reread your letter and have truely thought about what you said about in trusting in what we do. I have been blaming myself for what I did wrong in his situation and what I could have done different to save him. But maybe this was his path to take, I don't know... It is like you said we are mothers and we will always love and want to hold on to them, but it is a solo journey that we all must take. I hope I can learn that what we want for them is not always what their soul's journey is to be and learn to accept what is to be. As painful as it is because all I want is to put my arms around him and tell him how much I miss him and how proud I am of him. I know that is very selfish of me, I want to believe he is really in a better place and is home and I will see him again and know why we go through what we do. I just wish I knew what lesson I am supposed to be learning. Maybe loss I have lost so many in my life, I don't know...
How loving and strong you are to be with your son and truely want what is his wants. I know as a mom you are in so much pain, for that is the worst pain in life, to see our children hurting and not being able to help them. There is your paradox again. Thank you again for taking the time in your life to talk to me, there again is the paradox I am reaching out to you trying to comfort you and instead you did it for me. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you, Peg, or Sean and if it is at all possible I will. Thank you again and know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers, monti

Dearest Monti

Wrapping my arms around you and the beautiful soul of your son. May you find peace on your journey as your love for him expands to newer understandings, broadening the spiral of life that we are all connected to. Know that you are not alone and that we are with you in the grief of your loss, as well as the celebration of the beautiful soul of your son. Allow the tears that flow forth from the depths of your Being to not only soothe you, but wash your spirit with comfort and renewed strength. I am reminded of a Native American quote which says: “The soul would have no Rainbow, if the eyes had no Tears”….

We are all loving you through this, Monti, surrounding you with Love…

And thank you for being here for Deb, Sean, and me … our “family” here on these Boards is such a precious gift and you are part of that family.

Love….Peg

Tgumster 09-08-2011 08:30 AM

Extraordinary, absolutely extraordinary connection. Like so many on this thread, I come here daily for the love. Sean, Deb, and Peg thank you for shining the light of love, opening up each one of us, a life at a time. In all the gifts I've been given, and I have received many, this love light transcends all.

Oh, although I do not remember the day--this past Sunday or Monday, I think--my beagle, Cooper, and I were visited by a hawk, a first for both of us, yet it is in this morning that I appreciate the visit anew.

Peace and love to all.

debabbott 09-08-2011 01:41 PM

Update on Sean

Update on Sean. Just talked with Sean's uncle Don who is at the hospital. He said he just talked with Dr. Nana, ortho surgeon, and that Sean came through the surgery on his legs with no problems. He said he repaired the major problems but that he will have more surgeries on his left knee as it is just in pieces. It was about a 5 1/2 hour surgery.

Dr. Leslie, ortho surgeon, is now working on Sean's right arm. This one could be as long.

The Nurse Liaison, Vincent, is also keeping me update on his progrees. So I will keep you all informed when I hear anything. One more miracle has been accomplished this day. That is five successful surgeries so far.

Sean is in Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, the best in Ft. Worth. I am totally amazed at all of their staff - they have all been so gracious, helpful and informative.

Going to try to do some packing now and figure out what all I need to take.

Loving you all so very much. Thank you for your continued support. Please know how much I cherish all of your posts and please keep them coming as it is a huge support to me to hear from you.

I will post more later. I stay logged in and check back periodically. :)

Love, Deb

sisterlura 09-08-2011 01:45 PM

Thank you for the update, Deb ~~ love, light and healing energy continuing ...

Love,
Lura

debabbott 09-08-2011 01:53 PM

Peg just informed me that this was the sixth surgery and now they are working on the seventh.

I will get on later and answer your posts. Feeling your love. Deb

monti1980 09-08-2011 03:21 PM

Blessed

That is wonderful news Deb. I know that is one more thing to be grateful about. I hope he rests well tonite. This should make your trip alittle easier. I was given a gift today as well. My son Ryan's best friend Ashley ran into us today in town and it was the first time we have seen him since Ryan passed. Backstory his mother and I went to high school together and were and are good friends. We used to tell the boys they knew each other while in utero. They went to school together from kindergarden on and played football together all through high school. When they went into army national guard they were battle buddies. When Ashley had to go to Irag my son Ryan volunteered to go with him, twice, once after Ryan got married. They both felt like something would happen to them if they seperated. Their CO used to say you did'nt see one without the other. When one went out on convey he always looked for the other one as soon as they got back. Ashley had just left that morning that Ryan passed to go to summer camp with his unit and was unable to come back for the funeral. Ryan was reg. quard and didn't go with that group. His sister did Ryan's eulogy for Ashley at the service.She and my daughter cheered together on the sidelines while their brothers played. Our families are very close you see we come from a very small town in S.E. Alabama. Anyways he hasn't been able to deal with Ryans death let alone come to see us. He will talk to my daughter on the computer. So you see how much it meant to him and myself and Ryan's Dad to see him today and catch up alittle. It seems since I have been talking to all of you I am getting better and things,special things are happening in alot of different ways. Again thank you again for being there for me and others. I feel you really have saved my life in many ways. Maybe that is the journey and reason some things happen, because 6 months ago I would swear this would never happen. Love to all of you. monti

debabbott 09-08-2011 09:18 PM

Sean came through the seventh surgery. All is well at this point. Another two miracles today. Wow, this whole experience is so far beyond my understanding at this time but I am soon to catch up. I will be leaving tomorrow to return to Ft. Worth and Sean.

I have all of your love to accompany me. Thank you, it feels very good.

Love, Deb

debabbott 09-08-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monti1980
That is wonderful news Deb. I know that is one more thing to be grateful about. I hope he rests well tonite. This should make your trip alittle easier. I was given a gift today as well. My son Ryan's best friend Ashley ran into us today in town and it was the first time we have seen him since Ryan passed. Backstory his mother and I went to high school together and were and are good friends. We used to tell the boys they knew each other while in utero. They went to school together from kindergarden on and played football together all through high school. When they went into army national guard they were battle buddies. When Ashley had to go to Irag my son Ryan volunteered to go with him, twice, once after Ryan got married. They both felt like something would happen to them if they seperated. Their CO used to say you did'nt see one without the other. When one went out on convey he always looked for the other one as soon as they got back. Ashley had just left that morning that Ryan passed to go to summer camp with his unit and was unable to come back for the funeral. Ryan was reg. quard and didn't go with that group. His sister did Ryan's eulogy for Ashley at the service.She and my daughter cheered together on the sidelines while their brothers played. Our families are very close you see we come from a very small town in S.E. Alabama. Anyways he hasn't been able to deal with Ryans death let alone come to see us. He will talk to my daughter on the computer. So you see how much it meant to him and myself and Ryan's Dad to see him today and catch up alittle. It seems since I have been talking to all of you I am getting better and things,special things are happening in alot of different ways. Again thank you again for being there for me and others. I feel you really have saved my life in many ways. Maybe that is the journey and reason some things happen, because 6 months ago I would swear this would never happen. Love to all of you. monti

Monti, you have given me a wonderful gift today by telling me of your feelings. I have to say, that right now, I am so pumped with loving energies, that I can't even imagine anything negative.

Sean came through two surgeries today with flying colors. Just called and he is resting peacefully. I am so grateful. Will be leaving tomorrow afternoon to return to FW.

Monti, I am so elated that you got to see your sons best friend today. And that you are receiving many blessings. You know, I have found that our vibrational energies that we are sending out attracts like energies. So your energies must have increased to receive back what you were sending out.

My love to you, dear one, yes I know this is a trying time for you as it is for me. But together, we can all make it much more beneficial.

Holding you all in my heart and loving you dearly. Thank you for all of the support that I am receiving at this time.

I will be leaving tomorrow to venture back to FW but I will be on before then.

Much love, Deb

debabbott 09-08-2011 09:49 PM

Have been on the phone much of the evening. As of now, Sean is doing well. I will be leaving tomorrow to return to FW. But I will be back on before then.

Again, I thank you all for your tender loving care and thank you for your continued prayers and loving intentions.

Love, Deb

debabbott 09-08-2011 09:52 PM

I seem to be repeating myself. Oh well.

Love you all, Deb

ULLA RUNCHEL 09-09-2011 06:26 AM

My dear Deb

My lovely dearest friend, sending you tons of OVE and LIGHT from the core of the Divine core of healing.....Love you dearly, hugs from me to you and son.

Keep you in my prayers
Ulla

OneLight 09-09-2011 07:24 AM

To All...

Well, our friends, Deb leaves for Texas today. I am going to miss her soooo much. We have been roomies for 8 years. I guess you could say we are kind of joined at the hip! (soft grin)

But as I sit here in the early hours reflecting on all that has happened, I am in awe at how Source Energy/the Universe works its magic for the benefit of all. Deb has been out of work for many months, finally found a job and then lost it over a month ago. At the time it was disheartening to say the least, but in looking back (in the Light of all that has happened!), it was a blessing in disguise. Because now, she is free to be with her son, where she needs to be and he needs her to be.

Thank You does not begin to describe the depth of our feelings to all of you for your care, concern, assistance, and surrounding us with your loving energies! All of it has combined to work its magic for the benefit of all. She has several friends in Texas who have offered a place to stay while there. Sean's uncle is getting Sean's car available for her to use while there. It is all falling into place like dominoes and we are so appreciative of these blessings.

And it is because of all of you - your love, your caring, your support. May you all be blessed manyfold for the radiant Beings of Light that you are! As Sisterlura has said, this is what humankind can achieve when our hearts are centered and, in love, we reach out to one another in our community, and in actuality our family (though we not be blood related). What a beautiful world we are beginning to create for the benefit of all !

Thank you, dear ones. I am surrounding you all with Love and Light from the depths of my heart and soul...

Love...Peg

Cher O 09-09-2011 12:41 PM

God speed you on your way, Deb.

Hoping your trip is easy and that you arrived rested and ready to do what you can for Sean. Just your presence should help so much.
Thank you for sharing this experience with all of your friends here at SM. It has been a blessing for us all.
My heart is with you, dear friend. And you too, Peg. I know that you will miss Deb dearly....
So, until you are back, stay well yourself and keep us up-to-date.
I am sending love and light all along your path. Love, C.

debabbott 09-09-2011 02:59 PM

Sean is stable today though he still has a fever. It is about time to leave but I wanted to say again before I go just how very much all your loving energies, your tender cares and your beautiful intentions are giving us the strength to carry on. I have to look at this just one day at a time. And today, we are doing well.

Many blessings to you all, I will post as soon as I can but maybe a couple of days. I will let Peg (OneLight) keep you informed. I sure am gonna miss her.

Love you all,

Deb

Cher O 09-09-2011 03:52 PM

Quote of the day

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
Soren Kierkegaard

This seems appropriate for this situation. Yes, one day at a time, as you say, Deb. We live to see how each day unfolds.... Love, C.

sisterlura 09-09-2011 05:32 PM

We'll keep Peg occupied while you're away, Deb!! She has to keep us all up to date all the time -- that should keep her pretty occupied, right?!

You do what you gotta' do and try not to worry .... you, Sean, AND Peg are continually held in our loving embrace at SM

Love and peace on the journey,
Lura

OneLight 09-09-2011 05:52 PM

Ok, I'm staying occupied - just dropped Deb off at the bus depot a little bit ago. Have nice weather here for traveling. I kinda felt like a mom sending her little kid off to camp ... "did you pack this, did you pack that....don't forget to...." LOL

Boy, the house sure is quiet!!! :)

Anyway, between the two of us, we will continue to keep you updated.

Thank you all once again...

Love....Peg

OneLight 09-10-2011 07:49 AM

Just heard from Deb. She arrived safely; however, just like the airlines, they misplaced her luggage! They told her to check back after 5:00 pm today.

She'll be going to the hospital later. So an update on Sean is forthcoming.

Thank you all for joining me in surrounding her with energies for a safe trip. Tonight, I'll sleep much better :)

Love to all...Peg

sisterlura 09-10-2011 08:42 AM

Keep the updates a-comin' Peg! You & Deb must be emotionally exhausted by now ....

Positve energy still flowing your way .......

Love,
Lura

Chi 09-10-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debabbott
I look at this picture of my son and read his words and I grasp the meaning that there is no certainty within this life plane. It seems that we are all on a roller coaster ride through this life at this time. And yet, I hold to the love that we possess for each other.

May we all be blessed in the journey.

Love, Deb

This one of Sean's is by far... my favorite.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Song of Sand

Once there was a poet who rhymed a riddle and fiddle in hand put down notes that became a song of sand

And in time either by grace or chance the poet glanced into a portal that was filled with every which kind but mortal

Then the poet’s words rose above the birds that carried the message of life and death beyond the crest upon their breasts

With this sight in mind not blind to the binds of paper the poet wrote upon came a beautiful cross of long lost time and visions of what shall pass

Before a crowd of wonderers and musicians the position of the stars were in line with houses of truth for the poet to go forth and write anew

So then the song of sand was there in air to be heard by all who wished it and the birds of before brought words that soared into the mists of oar

Then the poet wrote of what was seen and in between the two put down notes that sang their own words of sailing boats through the fog and breeze

And the poet rode with those who sang the song of sand through the mist and came upon the sight of a page written for them with notes known for ages

For the rhyme and riddle with fiddle in hand put down by a poet who knew not the passage; had great affection from those who did

~ Sean T Blackwell ~

-------------------------------------------------------

May he continue to heal at God's Speed
with Mama by his side...
Love,
Chi

-

sisterlura 09-10-2011 12:29 PM

Oh, my gosh, Chi, I LOVE that! It is so incredibly visual .... my mind was painting the poem as I read it .... and alas, I can't even draw a straight line! I'm printing "A Song of Sand" and would like to use it as a focus in a meditation class I lead. Do you think anyone (Sean? Deb? Peg? you?) would object?

Will do no more till I hear back ....

.... Sean really has a startling fresh and unique eye - ear - voice! God bless this boy/man ... what a treasure he is! His spirit seems to soar in this piece .... for some reason, it brings to mind the hawks that others have been seeing ....

Amazing!!

Love,
Lura

OneLight 09-10-2011 03:43 PM

Wow Chi, I forgot about The Song of Sand. It is great, isn't it? Thanks for posting it.

Just spoke with Deb. She'll be checking with the bus company to see if her luggage arrived on the next bus. Sure hope so. She just got back from the hospital, so here is the latest...

He is basically in stable condition, although his fever is still 102. They are trying to bring him up to full consciousness because he's been under for so long. So they are stopping all meds, removed the drainage tubes from his lungs (which they put in there initially because they were collapsed), they are trying to ween him off the ventilator in his trach and just giving him oxygen to encourage him to breathe on his own. They are now encouraging her to talk and touch him in an effort to get him to respond. That does her heart good, I know. However, he hasn't responded yet. Once he is at full consciousness and breathing on his own, they will re-administer what he needs to heal and keep him comfortable.

That’s all I know for now. Deb will probably not be on the Boards tonight. She’s pretty tired. I wonder why ? :)

And thank you all for holding us both up. It feels so good to lean against your strong and loving arms...

Love to all….Peg

debabbott 09-10-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterlura
Oh, my gosh, Chi, I LOVE that! It is so incredibly visual .... my mind was painting the poem as I read it .... and alas, I can't even draw a straight line! I'm printing "A Song of Sand" and would like to use it as a focus in a meditation class I lead. Do you think anyone (Sean? Deb? Peg? you?) would object?

Will do no more till I hear back ....

.... Sean really has a startling fresh and unique eye - ear - voice! God bless this boy/man ... what a treasure he is! His spirit seems to soar in this piece .... for some reason, it brings to mind the hawks that others have been seeing ....

Amazing!!

Love,
Lura

Hi Lura, Go for it, I think that Sean would agree to this and as his mother I am giving permission for you to proceed.

Love, Deb

debabbott 09-10-2011 07:28 PM

Hi All,
I just want you to know that my 15 hour bus trip was a little trying and then not having my luggage on my destination was a shock. However, it is at the bus station now and we will be picking it up, so I am aokay.

I am out at the pool on the wifi at the condos where I used to live there. My friend, John, picked me up at the bus station and has taken very good care of me today.

I visted Sean, and talked to him, though there was no response today but I felt his energy knowing that I was there. Tomorrow, I feel he will open his eyes and respond.

Like I have said, we just have to take this one day at a time, and today all is going well.

Yes, though it is difficult to see me son in this state, but it was wonderful to just see him, touch him and talk to him.

My batter is low now on my computer, so I must end, but I am so excited that I will be able to communicate with the all of you.

I love you all and I know, one day at a time, all will be well.

My love extends to the all of you from Texas.

Love you all, Deb

sunni6ft 09-10-2011 08:15 PM

Deb and Peg and Sean

Still sending you love and light and brightest blessings,
Love Sunni/Jane

bkswanson 09-10-2011 10:02 PM

Blessings

Hi Deb

Continued blessings for you, Sean and Peg. Praying each day for healing light and love.

I do hope you are getting some good rest; at least a little anyway.
Sounds like Sean is receiving excellent care. We are thankful for this as I'm sure you are also!

Know that the love never has an end, no matter what!

love you guys
bks

sisterlura 09-11-2011 02:44 PM

Prayers are expanding, Deb, Peg, Sean .....lot of new healing energy added from the meditations I've been leading with Sean's The Song of Sand ...

Love to all,
Lura

OneLight 09-11-2011 04:06 PM

Thank you Lura, bks, sunni, and everyone for your continued prayers and vigilance along with us. They are so appreciated and welcomed.

Spoke with Deb earlier. Sean is still not to full consciousness. A long process due to the time spent "under" and all the meds (which they've stopped temporarily until he comes to). However, they said when they were cleaning his trach, they noticed his face grimacing, and that was a good sign he is slowly coming out of it.

I shiver at the thought of the pain he will be feeling and thoughts going through his mind when he comes to, especially because with his jaw wired shut and all the rods and pins etc, he won't be able to communicate or maybe not be able to move either. That has got to be a horrible scary feeling.

And I keep thinking about Deb. She will need all the strength and courage within her to help him through this. So have been surrounding them both with visions of high intensity radiant Light, seeing all our guides and his surrounding and loving them both. Please join me in that visual for the highest good of all. Thank you.

Love...Peg

monti1980 09-11-2011 05:42 PM

Deb,Sean,and Peg,

I was so glad to hear Deb made it there safe and sound. I think you are right Sean not liking the trac being cleaned out is a good sign. My heart breaks for the pain that Sean is going to have, thank God they have pain meds. As for Deb and you there is not enough pain meds in the world that will help you two. I am glad you have spiritual strength to draw on. I have learned and are learning just how strong this can be.
Deb I know this is going to be so heartbreaking for you to see your beloved son in this shape and not physically be able to do much. But you being there so he can see and know you are there will be more helpful than you know. My husband went through something bad like this and he said just knowing I was there he could depend that I would be there. In healing I think mental is just as strong or stronger than the phyical. I hope Sean's fever comes down but that means his body is fighting so we can look at it that way. Know that we all here are constantly thinking and praying for you all and draw strength from our positive thoughts. Love and thoughts monti

OneLight 09-11-2011 05:53 PM

Hugging you monti, thank you.

I think you are so right, based on your experience with your husband, that Deb's presence will be so beneficial to Sean. Yes, I too feel that healing encompasses all of our being - mental as well as physical.

Thanks for being here with us; it means more than you will ever know...

Love...Peg

debabbott 09-11-2011 06:33 PM

My dear friends,
An update that for one day at a time - today we are doing well. Sean is slowing coming back to consciousness with eye activity today when I talked to him and stroked his forehead. But it was the feeling of knowing that he could feel me and the emotional that I received from that that leads me to believe we are so connected.

My battery is running low so I will contact again as soon as I can. Thank you all so much for your continued loving care.

Love, Deb

knblutz 09-11-2011 09:56 PM

Calling all angels....sisters and brothers

1 Attachment(s)
I am sending all that I can call in.

May the angels and ascended masters show him the light...and the path that he must follow now....somehow....it will come. I know it!

Love Kris

All my love to you Deb....sending you the sacred White Lion of ancient times now to ROAR.....and shout to the heavens. xo

angelsong 09-12-2011 10:54 AM

Ah, Deb....this warms my heart. Yes, one day at a time....grateful for what each moment holds.

Keeping you and Sean in loving embrace of healing energies.

Angelsong

OneLight 09-12-2011 07:55 PM

Update...

Although Sean is still not to full consciousness, his eyes were open (tho still glazed from all the meds) when she arrived this morning and she got to spend a lot more time with him. While gently stroking his forehead and hair, she told him all that happened, all the people that are praying for him, the condition of his physical body, etc, and of course how much she loves him. He knew it was her because, when asked a question or if he understood what she was saying, he would blink twice for yes.

Interestingly, the fingers that were stroking his hair and forehead became numb (and still were when I spoke to her after 6:00 pm) and she is wondering if that is because his body is releasing or sweating out the meds through his pores! So you can just imagine how much is in his system! So again, taking it one day at a time, and this was good day :)

Love to all...
Peg

monti1980 09-12-2011 08:44 PM

So Happy

I am so happy the day went well. Just her knowing he knew she was there must have gave her the encouragement she needed. She knows there is a reason she is there right now.
I am sure it will take a while for the meds to work their way out of his system but I know they will help too. Pain can do some real harm if not kept in check.It must you two feel you are on the right path for him to know that she is around, fully awake or not. As a mother there is no other place to be but by his side, supporting him in anyway she can.
I know it is hard but try to take of yourselves alittle too. Because you need to be strong for him and yourself. I will send positive thoughts your way and ask that Sean be given the strength to handle his situation in his own way. Love and thoughts, monti

IndigoWolf 09-13-2011 06:26 PM

Deb and Peg,

Please forgive my long silence here. I have just been at a complete loss of words. Please know that I have been and am keeping up with what all has happened and what you have all been going through.

All the Love and Light I can possibly muster has been and is going out to you both and to Sean. I often feel Ivan's presence around me as I read the updates so I know that he too is aware and sending his love. Sean has a whole chorus of entities sending their energies and love from many different dimensions, especially since they are actually all ONE.

Much Love,
Lala

Chi 09-13-2011 08:08 PM

Praying for you both everyday. i stopped at St Pascals
today. Wanted to make sure the candles were
still burning. They are...

Love,
Chi