Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=212895)

StevenOz 09-17-2013 08:54 AM

Wonderful News!

All the best to everyone, love to all!

-Steven.

debabbott 10-01-2013 05:20 PM

Update on Sean T

Hello my lovely sm.com family. Sean is recovering from yet another UTI but doing much better today. UTI's and the anti-biotics they give him affect him neurologically and he is just not himself during these time. We go back to his orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to see how the ankle is fusing - they took x-rays today. We are planning another home visit on Friday and hoping that all the elements involved in that will come together to make it so. He is doing much better today, so I'm thinking that will probably happen.

Thank you all so very much for your continued support on this journey of healing for my son. And thank you so very much for your continued support of me as I assist my son. It has been 2 years and 1 month now. As of November 1 he qualifies for Medicare which will provide for the prosthesis he needs and the physical therapy he needs to learn to walk again, so that is a good thing. We are grateful for all the assistance that has been provided for his care.

One day he will walk again. One day he will come home. And one day he will publish his own book of his journey which will include this wonderful thread.

Love and blessings to you all,
Deb

OneLight 10-02-2013 05:16 PM

Continuing to keep Sean in my thoughts and energy work.

Love to both....Peg

Cher O 10-02-2013 06:16 PM

Hi, Deb.

Keeping Sean in my thoughts and sending love and healing energy, not just for these setbacks but for always. You too stay well, my friend. Love, C.

debabbott 10-08-2013 10:52 AM

Sean is back in the hospital. He has a blood clot in his right upper leg as well as a UTI.

Your thoughts and prayers and good energies are welcomed!

Love you all,
Deb

Cher O 10-08-2013 04:27 PM

Sending healing energy to Sean,

Once again he is where he needs to be.... Sending healing, loving light to Sean in this time. Love, C.

debabbott 10-11-2013 06:38 PM

I think the new antibiotics are working well! Sean is feeling much better and is back to his humorous self.

We are going to celebrate his 33rd birthday tomorrow even though his actual birthday is the 17th. I've got bunches of goodies and will cook Sean's favorite childhood meal at his request - mac and cheese and BBQ wieners. :) And I got cupcakes from Kroger's with little footballs on them as Sean loves watching his football games. Sweetpea is coming and bringing the camera!

So excited that he is feeling better again and can enjoy each day. Thank you all so much for lending your loving healing energies.

Love you all,
Deb

Wolfdog 10-12-2013 06:50 PM

For Deb

Glad to hear this good news Deb. Still with you and Sean every day.

Peace and Love,

Wolfdog

OneLight 10-13-2013 06:25 PM

Happy Bday!

1 Attachment(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN :)

Lookin good !!!

Love n Hugs...

Peg

Wolfdog 10-13-2013 07:20 PM

For Sean

Sending you a hug through the ethers. You are amazing!

Happy Birthday and may all of your wishes come true!

Love,

Aunt Wolfdog

StevenOz 10-17-2013 03:38 AM

Great Books by David Wilcock, that relate to this topic.

As David Wilcock confirms in his books The Source Field Investigations and The Synchronicity Key, thinking strong positive or negative thoughts can affect the person/s you are sending it to if they accept it.

Prayers for a loved one are never inconsequential!

Love Is All, All Are One!
Steven.

Cushings 10-22-2013 01:25 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!

A little late, but my heart is still there. Deb, your book is really going to be something, the way you and Sean have sustained your relationship will be a fantastic example that will help a lot of other people, thank you for sharing your lives, you are both awesome, every blessing.

Love,
Di

debabbott 11-03-2013 06:13 PM

Thanking you all for your loving healing energies sent our way....

We are going through some very interesting experiences of learning and growing through this journey. Each day lends it's light in some way. I have to be ever vigilant to be open to each day's renderings. I find myself getting caught up in the details and stressing over that. A whistle then blows in my mind to get my attention to back up, back off and regroup and settle down into acceptance once again, realizing once again - I am not in control of this ordeal. I am simply a participant and it is my responsibility to be the best I can be in this situation. So, I relent my need to control and oh how much better my life becomes then and I can simply enjoy the company of my son. It never ends, the lessons.

And, in each day, I am grateful for right where I am. I am grateful for the love. I have come to know that the purpose of this existence is to know love fully and to be fully loving.

Love,

Deb

debabbott 12-23-2013 06:08 PM

A Merry Christmas!

A Merry Christmas to all of our loving friends! This day has brought me to yet another awakening. I'm certain I have gone through this before; however, it seems that I need to go through it again to really get it. It is called, "Allowance"!

My son has come on to times when the prosthetic company is ready to provide a leg for him. Yes, after all of this time, there is now funding.

And my son is telling me, "I am not ready, Mom." I am satisfied with where I am right now and I need to be in this moment for a while.

And I truly heard him and honor his choices. So, we will wait and just enjoy where he is now and allow him to be, just be.

I told him I totally understood and he was so grateful. So this Christmas is certainly one of thanksgiving for all we have and the beauty of our love for one another.

I am learning to listen. That to me is my greatest lesson throughout this journey. Learning to listen to the heart...

Tomorrow, I am taking all of the gifts to my son and we are having a Christmas Eve celebration...

Celebrating you all in our hearts!

Love,
Deb

Wolfdog 12-31-2013 05:46 PM

For Deb

Sending love and some pixie dust your way! May all of your and Sean's wishes come true this New Year!

Much, much Love and sending all blessings you can imagine to you.
Happy New Year!

Wolfdog

debabbott 01-05-2014 02:24 PM

Thanks Wolfdog! We appreciate you so very much...

Love,
Deb and Sean T

debabbott 01-17-2014 09:51 PM

Sean is experiencing gratitude for where he is right now and appreciating the sense of peace that he is feeling at this time. He is looking forward to reading my book that will soon to be published.

That is the big wahoo!!!!

Love,
Deb

debabbott 01-30-2014 10:37 AM

Link to my book

http://bookstore.balboapress.com/Au...d=SKU-000683593

Here is the link to my book, "We Are of Eternal Love" by Miya Lusions ( my pen name)..

Love you all,
Deb

Cher O 02-08-2014 12:53 PM

Hi! Deb and Peg and Sean need your prayers....

This is to let you all know that Deb, Peg and Sean are in need of healing energy.

Deb fell the other day and sprained her ankle. She is having trouble getting around and is having to stay home from work. She is bruised and swollen on her ankle and has other bad bruises incurred during the fall. Pain medication has not been working for her.

Peg is caring for Deb and has pain issues of her own.... She is getting some relief from pain medication but could really use your prayers at this time.

Sean has an infection and is in the hospital again, in pain and discomfort. His infection is slow to clear up this time.

These three are our family and are so in need your love, light, and healing energy. I am asking for your prayers for their highest good. I know these have worked before and will do so again. Thank you everyone. Love, C.

Chi 02-08-2014 02:12 PM

Dear Deb Sean & Peg,
Sending love and light to the three of you.
Hoping you are all up and about in a healthy way soon.
Love,
Chi

monti1980 02-10-2014 08:24 PM

Love, Light, and Healing

I am so sorry to hear this, I am sending my thoughts and prayers to all three of you. You are very special people to all of us and we love you dearly. Know that our loving thoughts are with you all, as you have always been there for us...

Wolfdog 02-11-2014 05:42 PM

For Deb , Peg and Sean

Dear ones,

Keeping you all in my thoughts, prayers, and healing energy work.

Love,
Wolfdog

debabbott 02-12-2014 10:45 AM

Thank you all so much!!! What a crazy "trip"! Literally, my boot got caught on the carpet at work and down I went, twisting my left foot and falling into a credenza with my left side...oh my...And it was on Peg's birthday, we were about to go out for lunch to celebrate. Instead we went to the Emergency Clinic for xrays. Severe sprain, I swear it hurt worse than when I broke it some 13 years ago - that is when I found sm.com. So, I know there is good in everything - just have to look for it sometimes.

Grateful to have Peg (aka Sweetpea) here to take care of me. What a blessing she has been. Will be going back to work tomorrow in my boot cast. I know the healing will be much quicker from now on.

Sean is in the hospital with Crohn's symptoms and bladder infection. Please continue sending your loving healing energies our way. We so appreciate you all in our lives and thank you for your continued support. Thanks, Cher, for everything...

Love you,
Deb

OneLight 02-12-2014 01:36 PM

Thank you so much Chi, Monti, and Wolfdog.
We so appreciate your prayers and loving energies.
Though limping around with aches and pain is no fun,
Deb and I have been having a Downton Abbey marathon,
viewing all 4 seasons. So nice to have the time to do that! LOL

Cher, dear friend, thank you so much for posting for us and
your continuous prayers and energies on our behalf. There are
no words to tell you how much we so appreciate it and YOU.
What would we do without you? Hugs to you and Gerry.

Love to all
Peg

Wolfdog 02-21-2014 10:54 PM

For Peg and Deb

Just over here gliding through these sagas and energies and thinking (probably too much) about all of this energy. Hope you are feeling better Deb. And Peg...hope you are feeling better and owning the fact that you need not take on the suffering of the world (which at times...I think you do!)
Re-remembering that the left side of our bodies is the female side of energy and the right side is male. Balancing these energies is kind of like a ballet wishing to be Swan Lake ...but, alas sometimes landing in the mud of our wishes without the benefit of exploring our karma in this life and in others. It just doesn't seem fair or add up at all...but, who are we ...lowly earthlings... or are we ...these magnificent earth creatures to judge or say? Perhaps, we are very, very brave on the other side before we arrive here all ...new and fresh in this earthwalk. But...when we actually cross through the veil...alas... it is not at all what we expected or really thought we had bargained for this time around . It is , in fact, much harder than we expected.
I know that each of you (including Sean...very brave Sean...are true.) Worst of all, I know that there are no mistakes in the Universe. I wish it were not so... the guardians and allies reveal otherwise to me...alas! Love and gratitude are the answers as simpleminded as that may sometimes seem. Our minds are really not god minds or GOD OR GODDESS' mind...no matter how evolved we may or may not be. Sending lots of love to each of you and all of you as a family...which in fact, you are and have been for a very, very long time.

Love and Hugs,
Wolfdog

OneLight 02-22-2014 08:25 AM

Wolfdog

Wolfdog, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and wisdom. I so appreciate it, especially the reminder about the left side of the body. Often
it seems when I do have aches, etc, it is on the left side of my body somewhere! I need to pause and reflect on this, so thank you for giving me a place to start with.

Hope all is going well with you, dear friend. Though I have been remiss in keeping in contact, know that you are in my thoughts.

Love to you...
Peg

lovesgift 02-22-2014 09:55 AM

What a wonderful group this is.
I admire you Sean,Deb and Peg for trudging through this earthly mess of lessons. It seems difficult to fathom sometimes what we were thinking when we set up this from Home.
I hope things have improved and peace and quiet prevails for a time, you all have earned it!
Sending love,
Patti

Cushings 02-22-2014 05:41 PM

Awe, man, Deb, I really feel for you guys, it's just one thing after another, huh? Well, you are all in my prayers, I love you and will send you energy and light to help you see your way through all of this.

You will see a ray, from down my way.

Love,
Di

Suggestive photo:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd....303229988_n.jpg

debabbott 03-01-2014 05:46 PM

Hey Gang!!!

Foots giving me a hassle...Whew...
Not so easy to heal at 63 as it was at 52...

My nerves hit a point today that all I could do was cry
So, the release was good, to start over again ...

I need some help is all that I can say. I can't do it all any more...
I am no longer be the "be all"...I need some help...

Thank you all for being here with me...I know, all I have to do is ask.
So, I'm asking....I'm so tired...

Love,
Deb

jordan 03-02-2014 01:04 PM

I'm here...

Dear Debbles,
Keep an eye on the post.....There is something coming your way.
I'm here.
peace
J

Brit 03-03-2014 10:08 AM

Deb, Wouldn't it be great if we understood early in life that we can ask for help :)
Try some magnesium oil spray to help heal the foot. It really cuts pain and the healing properties are amazing. And it's not expensive. Part of my 1st aide kit always.

Keeping you and yours in my prayers.
Love
BE

Cher O 03-03-2014 03:11 PM

Oh my....

Quote:
Originally Posted by debabbott

Love,
Deb

Deb, I am so sorry for your pain. Both physical and emotional. If there is anything AT ALL that I can do to help you, please let me know. You ARE strong, girl. Crying is not a weakness, it is a strength, a release of emotions that is long overdue.

Rest and b-r-e-a-t-h-e. Release your thoughts. Go to your inner place of peace and just be. Let the sun rise and set on your troubles for a few days until you find tranquility. Gradually your strength and vitality will return. They are not gone, just dormant, resting from overuse.

You have been on a roller-coaster ride now for over two years. Time to step off for awhile and enjoy the other rides in the park. Spring is on the way and there will be flowers and butterflies and rainbows. Have an ice cream. Try listening again to a song that makes you happy.... Write a poem! :)

Most of all, try not to worry. No. Don't worry. Worry is the misuse of imagination....

Love you, my friend. Sending you love and light and healing energy.... Visualizing you up and about with a smile on your face. Love, C.

debabbott 03-03-2014 04:38 PM

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan
Dear Debbles,
Keep an eye on the post.....There is something coming your way.
I'm here.
peace
J

Ahhhh, Jordie, received your lovely healing flags today! How precious they are. Thank you so very much!!!

Love you,
Deb

debabbott 03-03-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Deb, Wouldn't it be great if we understood early in life that we can ask for help :)
Try some magnesium oil spray to help heal the foot. It really cuts pain and the healing properties are amazing. And it's not expensive. Part of my 1st aide kit always.

Keeping you and yours in my prayers.
Love
BE

Dear Brit,
I will stop at my Sunflower Shop and pick up some magnesium oil. Thanks for the help!

Love you,
Deb

debabbott 03-03-2014 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Deb, I am so sorry for your pain. Both physical and emotional. If there is anything AT ALL that I can do to help you, please let me know. You ARE strong, girl. Crying is not a weakness, it is a strength, a release of emotions that is long overdue.

Rest and b-r-e-a-t-h-e. Release your thoughts. Go to your inner place of peace and just be. Let the sun rise and set on your troubles for a few days until you find tranquility. Gradually your strength and vitality will return. They are not gone, just dormant, resting from overuse.

You have been on a roller-coaster ride now for over two years. Time to step off for awhile and enjoy the other rides in the park. Spring is on the way and there will be flowers and butterflies and rainbows. Have an ice cream. Try listening again to a song that makes you happy.... Write a poem! :)

Most of all, try not to worry. No. Don't worry. Worry is the misuse of imagination....

Love you, my friend. Sending you love and light and healing energy.... Visualizing you up and about with a smile on your face. Love, C.

Thank you so very much, my dear friend...it seemed just in the asking that I was made to feel better.

Love you,
Deb

Cushings 03-10-2014 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debabbott

Love,
Deb

Awe Deb, I just want to hug you, and hug you again with Peg and Sean and most likely cry with you too, my heart and prayers are with you, along with love, light and energy to heal. Your sense of humor is strong, and now your new skill, asking for help will allow you more strength to heal.

Suggestion: My insurance is Medicare/Medical or Medicaid and was able to get this prescription, with no out of pocket cost to me, a portable "Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation" machine; it has re-useable stimulating electrodes that are self-sticking and has 10 levels of electrical strength. You have most likely seen them or maybe even used one in physical therapy, it has been very helpful with pain relief, along with an ice pack at the same time. And thank you to Brit for the information about "magnesium oil spray" very enlightening. Every Blessing.

Love,
Di

debabbott 03-16-2014 04:09 PM

Thank you Cushings and all. I got the Magnesium Oil and have been massaging my foot and it seems to be getting more pliable with less pain...I am also using it on Sean's leg and foot and he says it is soothing. I am taking care not to over do it and going at a slower pace which seems to be working for me. So foot is improving...

I so appreciate all of your wonderful prayers, intentions, energies and TLC...you always make everything easier for me.

Hoping to get this foot better so Sean can come home for a visit in a few weeks. That will be a good Spring Gift for the both of us!!!

Love you all,
Deb

debabbott 03-22-2014 02:45 PM

Another ER EXperience with Sean T

Last Thursday, the 20th, Sean had to go back to the ER as he was bleeding from the bladder - majorly. So we spent about 8 hours there before they got the bleeding to stop. The major thing was, had I not been there, they would have sent him back to the facility still bleeding like they did the Tuesday before!!! I had to finesse, cajole and per sue the ER doc to get him to do what needed to be done and that was to call a Urologist when he couldn't get the bleeding to stop.

Then when the PA from the Urology Group showed up she had an attitude as well. When she told Sean what was needed, then he copped an attitude and she responded with "Then my hands are tied, I can't do anything for you, you'll have to go back to the facility." I held my hand up and said, "Wait!" I explained to Sean that this was a procedure not a permanent deal to get the bleeding to stop. He then said, "Oh, I misunderstood, okay, that is fine." Then I turned to the attitudinal PA and said, "Okay, do your stuff!"
She did and was able to flush out all the blood clots and therefore, the bleeding stopped. Mission accomplished! And we could then go home...

This hospital has just opened a new Emergency Facility and it seems the whole staff was stressed from new procedures to not being able to find needed supplies and whatever. It was this that allowed me to keep my cool. I knew I was dealing with a lot of stressed out staff. So, thankfully, I was able to proceed with finesse and to finally get the results that we were there to obtain.

As well, I see this as a blessing in disguise as we were presented with a new Urology Group. The one Sean has had has certainly dropped the ball and we needed some "new blood", yes a pun there indeed. Anyway, we have a follow up appointment on Friday the 28th and hopefully this doctor will be able to help Sean with the urinary tract infections and make some progress in that direction. As always, I look for the silver lining in every experience...

So, after walking forever in the hospital scenerio with this boot cast on, this 'ole girl is tired. Took Sean some lunch today and pushed myself as far as I could go. Taking tomorrow off to rest me self...

Thanking all of you for your continued prayers and loving intentions for us on this healing journey...

Love,
Deb

GentleRick 03-28-2014 09:37 AM

Deb,

This is a song I recently learned about - The link takes you to a video of a group singing it, and the lyrics are posted below!

Much love to you, Sean, your medical team etc...

http://www.laughteryogaamerica.com/...-happy-1132.php

Every little cell in my body is happy
Every little cell in my body is well
Every little cell in my body is happy
Feel so good
Feel so swell
Feel so good
Feel so swell

debabbott 04-01-2014 06:13 PM

Thanks, Rick...We went to see a new Urologist and she seems to be one of those physicians that has a knack for care. Both Sean and I liked her and feel like she will be able to help him. He has now finished the antibiotics and beginning on the antiseptic meds, the preventative meds that our new Doc prescribed. So, he is once again, striving forward.

He has been craving "hush puppies". I finally found a place that makes excellent ones and took them to him today. He said I out did myself. What small comforts he desires, so happy to be able to accommodate... Mission Accomplished!

I just strive to bring forth a little joy in each day in whatever form that may be. Just a little joy...

Am ever grateful to you all for your loving energies.

Love,
Deb