Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=212895)

debabbott 11-03-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
Amazing, amazing, amazing what you both are continuing to experience. Sure hope the new meds are decreasing Sean's pain and that he is in comfort today.

As we both know, the Crow (in Shaman wisdom) is both the message and the messenger. He symbolizes the "bridge between two worlds", and in light of Sean's NDE, how significant is that? As well, he represents that our future is changing before our eyes; in other words, this is a time of transformation…traversing new spheres of understanding, expecting the unexpected, balancing everyday reality with spiritual purpose.

I too have felt the healing energy through your hands, but it appears (given both of Sean's experiences with it), that it is definitely pulsating much stronger. In "light" J of that, you may be interested in checking out Renaissance's post under Divination entitled "The Power of the Human Mind" and view the youtube clip about DJ. If indeed, as Cher suggested, your energy work/path is coming through your hands, then learning to balance it for the situation is important.

I also can't help but smile in speculating that your parallel dimensional lives are merging. I am, of course, referring to Miya in your book, and the work she was doing in The Lobe! I just feel this is all part of the inner ascension process of 2012 and it is so exciting to me! So, you go girl.

Am so pleased Sean's surgery was so successful, that Carroll is doing well, and ever appreciative of all our friends here who have been continuously supporting us in their energy work and prayers. Thank you all.

Love….Peg

Yes, yes and yes to all that you have suggested. So much to absorb at this time and so much to move forward in. Lovely, lovely, lovely. So grateful for all and to all who are participating in mine and Sean's lives. So feel the love from you all and so send it back to all of you a hundred fold.

Love, Deb

debabbott 11-03-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin33
Prayers and healing energy being sent your way Deb and to Peg. I will be praying hard and sending out much energy. Stay strong and be safe on your travel. Much love to you all <3

Thank you, Robin. Sean's pain is being managed now and he is on his way to recovery.

Love, Deb

debabbott 11-07-2012 08:18 PM

Thanking you all once again. Sean is doing exceptionally well after his last surgery. Both he and I thank you all for your participation in his well-being. Looking forward to sending you furher good reports on his behalf.

Love you all,
Deb

debabbott 11-08-2012 06:55 PM

I can't wait....

I can't wait to see what happens when "views" of this thread hits 100,000!!!!
Or, replies hits 1000!!!! How exciting is that!!!!!

I so love you all for your participation in my life and that of my sons. I hope you all can see how very influencial your loving energies and prayers have played upon our now healing experience. Even if you just viewed this thread, you lent us your energies. That to me is totally amazing. Thank you all so very much.

Love, Deb

debabbott 11-08-2012 07:09 PM

Oh WOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debabbott
I can't wait to see what happens when "views" of this thread hits 100,000!!!!
Or, replies hits 1000!!!! How exciting is that!!!!!

I so love you all for your participation in my life and that of my sons. I hope you all can see how very influencial your loving energies and prayers have played upon our now healing experience. Even if you just viewed this thread, you lent us your energies. That to me is totally amazing. Thank you all so very much.

Love, Deb

Oh WOW!!! 100,000 Views, how wonderful is that!!! I love it!!! Thank you all for your participation in my life.

Love, Deb

Cher O 11-09-2012 06:02 PM

Hi, Deb and Sean. (And Peg.)

Quote of the Day
Any experience can be transformed into something of value.
Vash Young

100,000 views and 1000 replies. That will be a lot of views and posts. OMgosh!

So glad to hear Sean is doing so well. You too, Deb. Have a lovely weekend and get plenty of rest and good TV. Love, C.

debabbott 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

Thank you, C. Sean is doing great and I am going to take Sunday off and just stay at home, whew, I am so looking forward to that.

Love you all,
Deb

debabbott 11-13-2012 06:01 PM

More good news!

More good news! Sean just had a visitor from a prosthetics company, Alltech's, who wants to take on his case. Therefore, I contacted the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitive Services and they said that since
we already have a company we wish to work with and that Sean desires to
go back to work, that the process should be simple and relatively timely in completion. So, here we go on to the next stage of healing and getting back to walking again.

Sean and I are both very excited about this new juncture as it seems it could go full blown and a lot of culminations could occur within a short period of time.

So, again, we are requesting your loving healing energies to surround us in this last portion of this journey to get back to walking again. Lift us up with your energies to surpass any and all possible obstacles.

Thank you all so very much for continuing to join us on this beautiful journey, " Coming Back to Life".

Love you all, Deb

sisterlura 11-14-2012 06:00 AM

OMG, this miracle just keeps on giving and giving and giving!! Whenever I get a personal tinge of discouragement, I think of you and Sean and reflect on the red bird Christmas ornament hanging in my room, under which is the word "HOPE." For the past year I have used this bird as my focus for prayers and centering on behalf of Sean and today I swear the bird is smiling!!

Can't begin to tell you how much I've (personally) been blessed by traveling this long slow journey to wholeness with Sean - and you, Deb. You two are an amazing gift!

Love and continued prayers, always,
Lura

Cher O 11-14-2012 08:09 PM

Things are really rolling now....

Deb, that's wonderful news. Things still seem to be just falling into place, don't they. Sounds like Sean's Guardian Angel is looking out for him.

Continuing to send you both loving, healing energy. Love, Cher

Wolfdog 11-15-2012 12:26 PM

For Deb

Yea...hooray! Sooo happy to hear this great news Deb!
And of course will be sending loving healing energy as always!

We may all consider visualizing Sean walking as well !

Much Love to you,

Wolfdog

debabbott 11-15-2012 05:16 PM

Yes, Wolfdog...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfdog
Yea...hooray! Sooo happy to hear this great news Deb!
And of course will be sending loving healing energy as always!

We may all consider visualizing Sean walking as well !

Much Love to you,

Wolfdog

Yes, Wolfdog, that is a great idea, that we all visualize Sean walking through our front door, coming home!!!!

Much love to you all,
Deb

debabbott 11-20-2012 06:26 PM

My email to my son this evening!

Hey, hope you enjoyed your supper and are now cozied up in bed.

Sun is going down earlier and earlier each day. I got home right before it got really dark.
You know, right after dusk but right before really dark. ahahha And there was this old black
man with a cane crossing the street which appeared to be drunker than a skunk; however,
he may have just been slow and careening. Anyway, he made it across the street and I was
able to turn on the street to the apts. I attempt to hold my judgements, because I really do
not know what another is going through. I can tell you what it appears to be to me from
my perspective but I cannot state that for the truth. Oh, when I was leaving today, I waved
at Rodney who was on his computer emailing someone, so he is in his office and whatever
the rumor was, it was just a rumor. Ya see, most of the talk is just that, talk.

Anyway, tomorrow I will be doing like five payrolls for our clients since we are closing Thursday
and Friday. Then I will have to go to the bank after work and straight home from there.
I am going to make the Cheesecake tomorrow night, then I will get up Thursday and do our
cooking for our Thanksgiving Dinner. Oh, we have so very much to be grateful for. I recall that
last year you were still on a stomach tube and not allowed to eat anything at Arlington Heights.
Also, you weren't suppose to have liquids but I was sneeking you iced tea. Speech Therapy was
working with you for your memory loss and slowly you began to recall what day it was and what
various objects were, such as baskets and their functions. It was like you had to relearn so many
things and I know that you don't even remember most of that, but I do.

We got your hands to working again with squeezing the little blue ball that Don now has. By the way,
is he remembering to squeeze that everyday? I didn't think so. So, maybe you might remind him
of that each day. Anyway, each day I would work with you in what day it was and helping you to brush
your teeth with a swab to build up your jaw muscles again after they had been crushed. I used to
swab your mouth with a lemon flavored cotton swab, you liked that. I would toss the little blue ball to you
to help you coordinate your right arm as your left arm was still stabilized by rods and you couldn't move it.
I remember how excited we were when you could remember what day it was and when you could
designate what the purpose of a basket was or a teapot.

And today, look at you! Do you really realize how far you have come??? I really don't think you realize,
I don't think you remember how bad off you were. So yes, we have so very very much to be grateful for,
and we need to never ever forget that you "came back to life". And through it all, I was there to urge you on.
And each day, I saw you grasp another little portion of recovery. Baby steps after baby steps but still they
were there. I saw your desire to live in each day and I was joyed.

And now we are here, a year later, and you are on the verge of walking again. What a miracle that is!!!
What a miracle it is that you have all your faculties about you and that you are cognitive. Do YOU really
realize how far you have come? Today, as I sit here and remember last Thanksgiving. I was just grateful
that you were still alive and I was hopeful for whatever progress you would make. Today, I am amazed
at the progress that you have made and am so thrilled that I could witness it all and be here for you and me.

Your will to live has just amazed me over these last 15 months. What a wonderful Thanksgiving Day we
are going to have on Thursday. I am so very proud of you and I am proud to be your Mother and I am so
very grateful for our life together. After all we have come through, we can go through anything. I have no
doubts that we will always come out on top of everything.

Happy Thanksgiving Sean T., I am happy in giving my thanks.

I love you,
Mom

debabbott 11-21-2012 05:59 PM

Wonderful Wounds by Sean T. Blackwell

Sean wrote this today and gave me permission to post it on sm.com.
How beautiful is this? What a Thanksgiving this is...I am so loving it. Deb

Wonderful Wounds

Seemed to tame old hate with wisdom
There it was waiting to leave this realm

Like an old man checking his news everyday
The numbness of hurt from the heart grows

Distance between family and friend out of focus
Sick like a dog from being so caring and ugly

Time passing quickly more so than others
Stuck in a field of wonder not mystic nor joyous

Until one steaming day of endlessness
Leapt from agony not only alone but insane

And awake with much a pain than before
Family now in focus and sharply touched

Heartbeat relieving old stress and anger
New hunger and light of day when younger recalled

A person has given their life for mine a sacrifice of no limit
Happiness for the first since a boy in the dirt twinkling

Now the wounds are wonderful giving life and mindful of death
For with not a care or understanding of a smile again taken

Teaching the young arrogance against the old stubbornness fading
The future resonates with a song of rebirth and new faces

Loving on the line stepped up now to be bold
A breath away from beauty and joy and love

Sean T. Blackwell
11-21-2012

debabbott 11-22-2012 03:21 AM

In the Hands of a Sculptor

Bringing this to the surface again for my son to read. Happy Thanksgiving!

IN THE HANDS OF A SCULPTOR
(by Deb Abbott)

In the hands of a sculptor, she began to grow
Into the woman she had always known
Lay just beneath the surface of her exterior
Waiting, impatiently, for the touch that would free her.

The first time he saw her, his eyes probed within
Seeing only what was to be and not what had already been.
Gently, he made his way towards her being
Anxious to unveil what he was truly seeing.

Amused, yet delighted, she let him browse within
But, just enough, to let her know he'd come back again.
Respect had already grown between the two, you see,
For one to know, the other to see, was all that needed to be.

Her medium, a little cracked and dried, was not quite ready.
So, she prepared it for him, giving time for his hands to steady.
Then he heard her silent voice whisper from within, "Come to me."
A look of appreciation filled his eyes as he reached out to touch what was yet to be.

She felt his thumb slide down what would be the contour of her face.
And, she was pulled, ever so gently, from a place somewhere beyond time and space.
Yet pliable she allowed herself to be.
Offering for him to find what, as of yet, she could not see.
His hand moved slowly but with a resonant beat
As his fingers dug into her, exposing a gentle heat.
He allowed her to create her own form.
As she came to life unbridled and untorn.

Gently smoothing her rough edges, he began to see
The image in his mind come to be.
The soft gentle merging of the essence of her soul
Spoke of a living story that was yet to be told.

She caught the scent of him that first day when he formed her nose.
She likened the smell to a spring day when the wind gently blows.
She began to hear when his fingers traced out her ears.
His soft rhythmic breathing erased any and all unfelt fears.

As he stroked her with his affection
She found herself releasing all of her defections.
And what became beneath his hands
Was more than either could have ever planned.

As his thumbs pressed out the molds for her eyes
She wept the tears of angels dripping from the skies.
The windows of her soul were to be revealed
Never again would their living waters be concealed.

His touch became especially tender
Wherewith her lips he began to render.
He paused, as if in a trance
As her lips, along his finger, began to dance.

His fingers spread as his hands caressed her cheeks
He felt her energy, so strong and yet so meek.
He felt himself resting his lips upon her own.
And he thought he heard a delightful little moan.

He felt arms encircle him that were not of his creation.
And a body formed out of the haze with perfect animation.
She became then, all that he wanted her to be.
And through his touch, she became more than what she could ever see.

He lifted her gently from her pedestal, twirling her about the room
She giggled ever so lightly just having come from her tomb.
With eternity resting in her eyes, she gave him the vision to truly see,
In the hands of a sculptor, it was his touch that set her free.

Love, Deb

sisterlura 11-22-2012 08:11 AM

thank you

Seriously, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! You two are gifted writers ~ thank you for sharing your hearts with us, it is yet another blessing to be grateful for!

Love to you and Sean, Deb,
Lura :)

debabbott 11-22-2012 04:22 PM

Thank you so much, Sis Lura

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterlura
Seriously, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! You two are gifted writers ~ thank you for sharing your hearts with us, it is yet another blessing to be grateful for!

Love to you and Sean, Deb,
Lura :)

Thank you so very much for sharing our journey with us. It is in the sharing that we know that we are not alone. And it is so lovely to have friends like you. We both know that we are here because of your prayers and all of the prayers that have been lifted up for us.

We had a beautiful day of gratitude and we both played the drums on our bulging bellies and sang, "In the Summertime". It was funny - you had to be there. :) And then we ate a piece of cheesecake. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love you,
Deb

debabbott 11-25-2012 05:21 PM

Crohn's Flare Up Again!

Well, my lovely friends, Sean and I had two more days of eating wonderful meals that I concocted. However, it seems the Salsa Verde for the Black Bean Burrito was not conducive to Sean's intestinal workings. So, he is now in the Emergency Room being treated, once again, for another Crohn's Flareup.

This was my day to stay at home and rest up and Sean emailed me and told me what was going on and said for me not to come just to sit there for 5 or more hours as we both had been through this ritual before and we knew the outcome - steroids and a shot for pain and back to the facility again. So, I agreed to remain at home. The nurse from Harris Hosp called me to let me know when he got there and I am still waiting to hear an update which I know will come soon.

Anyway, please send your loving energies to surround Sean once again. I am intending that this Crohn's will go into permanent remission.

As always, thanking you all for your participation in our wonderful beautiful journey into life. We have truly grown to know that within every occurrence there is a purpose if we but look for it. So, here we are again looking for the purpose in this event of today.

Sweet love to you all,
Deb

debabbott 11-25-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:
Well, my lovely friends, Sean and I had two more days of eating wonderful meals that I concocted. However, it seems the Salsa Verde for the Black Bean Burrito was not conducive to Sean's intestinal workings. So, he is now in the Emergency Room being treated, once again, for another Crohn's Flareup.

This was my day to stay at home and rest up and Sean emailed me and told me what was going on and said for me not to come just to sit there for 5 or more hours as we both had been through this ritual before and we knew the outcome - steroids and a shot for pain and back to the facility again. So, I agreed to remain at home. The nurse from Harris Hosp called me to let me know when he got there and I am still waiting to hear an update which I know will come soon.

Anyway, please send your loving energies to surround Sean once again. I am intending that this Crohn's will go into permanent remission.

As always, thanking you all for your participation in our wonderful beautiful journey into life. We have truly grown to know that within every occurrence there is a purpose if we but look for it. So, here we are again looking for the purpose in this event of today.

Sweet love to you all,
Deb

Sean is back at the facility, that is all I know right now, but that is good news. Thank you all for your wonderful energies.

Love you, Deb

Wolfdog 11-26-2012 03:23 PM

For Deb

Awwww! Sending you a big hug through the ethers Deb . And, of course sending the intention for the Chrone's to go back into remission or better even to just go away period!

As always sending loving healing energy and prayers.

Love to you,
Wolfdog

debabbott 11-26-2012 05:32 PM

Thank you!

Thank you, Wolfdog and everyone else.
Sean is doing well today. We discussed how he nipped it in the bud by going to the ER yesterday, rather than allowing it to max out before going. Also, we discussed how we will both be more viligant with what we are eating so as to prevent another flare up as best we can.

In any case, all is well. Thank you all for contributing to his well being.

Love, Deb

Cher O 11-27-2012 07:34 PM

Hey Deb.

You made it thru another crisis. Yea! It's good that you caught it early. Let's hope that was Sean's last attack. Surrounding you both with love and white light hoping it offers some protection.

I enjoyed reading about all the things you cooked for Sean and yourself. You made my mouth water. LOL.

Hope your holidays continue to be bright and cheery. Love the latest series of BE. I look forward to every installment. Happy holidays to Boglivia too. And to you too Peg. Love, C.

debabbott 11-29-2012 06:02 PM

Crohn's - Sean back to the ER...

Quote:

Sweet love to you all,
Deb

Thursday evening, Sean back in the ER with Crohn's Flare Up. Please surround him in healing energies.

Love you all,
Deb

monti1980 11-29-2012 08:37 PM

Prayers

Dear Deb I was so sorry to hear Sean had another attack with his Crohns. My thoughts and prayer as always are with you all. I have been off line a while holidays always are rough for me. This was always Ryan's time of year. I am lucky though I have a new grandson Donovan who is 6 weeks old, and our Ali who is 3 1/2 yrs. who we babysit Mon.-Fri from 8 till 2 so Mom can work. They really keep me going.....let us hear how Sean does it, he must get alot of his strength through you!

sisterlura 11-30-2012 04:04 AM

Awww ... so sorry to hear about Sean's set-back, Deb. You both seem like pros at attending to these flare-ups by now ... thank God!

And monti .... you have been on my mind so much lately ... I feel your lingering pain, and think that it must be like a heavy coat that you are always wrapped in. I'm so thanksful you have grandchildren to hold and to giggle with, especially during the holidays - which can be tough even under the best of circumstances.

May love, prayers, light surround you all.

Love,
Lura

Wolfdog 11-30-2012 06:04 PM

For Deb

As always keeping you and Sean in my heart with loving healing energy and prayers.

Sending along hugs, too.

Stay strong dear one and don't forget to rest.

Love,
Wolfdog

debabbott 12-02-2012 05:31 PM

Thank you always for your continued prayers for they are so instantaneously at work in Sean's and my affairs.

They finally gave him a prescription for steriods which seems to nip in the bud the Crohn's flare up.

We had a wonderful visit on Friday and Saturday and he was able to eat well. We laughed a lot and shared our crazy stories of life experience. Seems the laughter covers all.

I took my day at home today to rest, right? Ended up making Chicken Noodle Soup with Spinach and my Mixed Greens, yummm. And four dozen choclate chip cookies to take to Sean tomorrow. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Loving you all,
Deb

StevenOz 12-05-2012 04:18 AM

Lots of hugs to you all! :)

Cher O 12-05-2012 06:38 PM

Glad they found something that works.

Hi, Deb and Sean. Does this mean that Sean has a prescription in hand he can take when he has a flareup? That would be wonderful. No more trips to the hospital. :)

Your cooking sounds like a dream, Deb. I'd like to be there for those cookies... I'll bet the soup and salad is wonderful too. Isn't it nice to be able to spend the day doing just what you want to do? And to enjoy your job too? Life has finally settled down a bit for you. It makes me happy to know that you are happy.

It's been awhile since I wrote. Gerry was going thru a crisis of his own here, but things are mostly under control now. I had a lot of support from our families so I didn't post on the EB. I was just too depressed. All better now.

I hope you get your messaging fixed on FB so we can chat a bit when I see you. And no, I am not the one who left you a message.

Quote of the day:
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
Soren Kierkegaard

Both of you take care of yourselves and enjoy the season. Deb, I have really enjoyed your FB updates and the stuff you do that shows up on my site. You make Facebook fun for me. Thank you. I love you, girl. C.

debabbott 12-06-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenOz
Lots of hugs to you all! :)

Thank you Steven.

Love, Deb

debabbott 12-06-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Hi, Deb and Sean. Does this mean that Sean has a prescription in hand he can take when he has a flareup? That would be wonderful. No more trips to the hospital. :)

Your cooking sounds like a dream, Deb. I'd like to be there for those cookies... I'll bet the soup and salad is wonderful too. Isn't it nice to be able to spend the day doing just what you want to do? And to enjoy your job too? Life has finally settled down a bit for you. It makes me happy to know that you are happy.

It's been awhile since I wrote. Gerry was going thru a crisis of his own here, but things are mostly under control now. I had a lot of support from our families so I didn't post on the EB. I was just too depressed. All better now.

I hope you get your messaging fixed on FB so we can chat a bit when I see you. And no, I am not the one who left you a message.

Quote of the day:
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
Soren Kierkegaard

Both of you take care of yourselves and enjoy the season. Deb, I have really enjoyed your FB updates and the stuff you do that shows up on my site. You make Facebook fun for me. Thank you. I love you, girl. C.

Glad to know that Gerry is doing okay and that you made it through another rough time. You are much stronger than you think, you know?

Sean is doing well now, the steroids jump start his intestines into good again. He just went back to his Orthopedic Surgeon for a follow-up and he put a hard cast on his right foot and ankle. Sean says it feels all safe and he doesn't have to worry about it being banged. Two weeks and he will go back to check and see if they need to put a hard cast back on or not.

Everything seems to be working out really well and Sean is just doing amazingly well and his attitude tops it all out.

I feel I have much to learn from him.

Love you, Deb

Wolfdog 12-06-2012 07:14 PM

For Deb

Ahh.....so glad to learn that Sean is doing so well and feeling much better!

You seem to be in good spirits ,too Deb. It is good!

Love,
Wolfdog

Cher O 12-06-2012 08:18 PM

I just had to share this....

Quote of the Day
Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it.
Irving Berlin

Deb and Sean, this is so true of the both of you. Your attitude is everything. You buoy the rest of us up with you. Have a great day! Love, C.

Cushings 12-07-2012 12:19 AM

Hello Deb,

It is joyous to hear good news from you and Sean, light, energy and every blessing.

Love,
Di

debabbott 12-07-2012 04:46 PM

Wow, how time flies!

Sean is now doing extremely well. Got the Crohn's under control and he went back to Dr. Nana, the ortho surgeon who put a hard cast on his right foot and ankle. He said it is doing really well in the healing and Sean goes back in two weeks to have it checked again. Physical Therapy has put him on isometric excercises for both legs for now.

Today, we met our new Social Worker, Christina, who seems like a very nice woman and is full with information for us on proceeding with Sean's prothsesis and thereafter. We are grateful for the help.

Today, when I took Sean our Friday Treat Meal, he entertained me with his impersonations and I was laughing so hard I thought I would pee in my pants. We do have so much fun together.

He wrote another poem which I will post for you. Would love to hear your thoughts on his writings.

Thanking you all again for your participation in our lives and in our healing process.

Love, Deb

debabbott 12-07-2012 04:54 PM

Sean's latest poem...

Permanent Displacement

Under the sun dreaming into false darkness
Weak from understanding the hard truth of life and law
Wise to words that rise from old ashes he changes minds
And with keen eyes and clearing echoes he calls these dreams into
Failing to hit a mark that others are satisfied and justice failed
A good boy that is marked as dark from rebelling against the makers
A good father that lies beneath the sun and waits for time to come
Also in his dreams awakes a beast that watches over him and her

For the chance of healing old wounds has come and passed away into glory
Glory from love and laughter set in stone for eternity but still the sun
It waits and burns giving life and taking it he knows no pain
Under formed wishes of peace his mind lays out failure of peace
He sits and says words of hatred of horror and humor and placement
Knowing that under the sun there is always a double edge to turn
Seams to hurt to know your love ends at points and returns when unwanted

The boy is a man and under the sun he dreams of the start and finish
Recalling deep memories of energy in circles family friends within a yard
To the top of his lungs he screams in agony of beauty and joy
Then she comes to tame his thoughts of harshness with flowers in her hair
The cold now chills them gives them pleasure and they hide
She tells stories of the boy in the sun with a teacher of life collides
Not understanding their relationship nor their philosophy she cries

I am the son and I see all that lye beneath me and watch me turn to
I see her illuminated and holy not dark and displaced permanently
He reaches for the sun tears flow gently from his eyes heart pounding
It is time to go with him but she calls for him to stay and wait
Wait for the balance to level wait for the night to call them
Home by the fire that resides within them to catch forgotten dreams of the sun
and to linger there with out a moment noticed naturally and awake

Until one day of reckoning that youth can only be aware of
And the sun burns on giving life with no mercy or time to chain it
Unlocked rays to the sights of her and he and he waits patiently radiating
Knowing at last no matter whom he relate to the sun will always turn
Giving back reaching for soul and smiling up at the old man that waits silent

Sean Blackwell
12-06-12

debabbott 12-12-2012 06:01 PM

And The Beat Goes On!

Stopped by to take Sean and his roommate some more sodas and cinnamon rolls. Sean told me that the new Social Worker has filled out an application for him to apply for assistance from a charity in OK to provide a prosthetic for him. She seems very positive about this agency as she has worked with them before. Also, the prosthetic company that is working with Sean is going to contact the agency here to see what is available there. The wonderful thing is they have taken it out of my hands and are doing the leg work and I am just estactic about that as they both know the process that needs to be gone through and the language and criteria and all that good stuff. So, both Sean and I are grateful for this assistance. We are both just being grateful for his prosthetic and his being able to walk again - we are invisioning that everyday and living in gratitude. So, we know, we know it will happen.

Sean is so cute. He says, "Mom, I know I need to learn patience." I said, "Oh yeah, you are gettin' that good. Because that is one of the major things in living a life of gratitude that is required - patience, for everything to happen in IT'S own timing. When we allow that, we provide no resistance and thus essentially, speed up the process for our desires to manifest. And so it is that we are both learning together and what a beautiful, sweet journey that is. Each day brings us closer to Sean coming home and for us to share our home together again. We are both so looking forward to that.

There is so much potential and so many possibilities. We are both looking forward to finding all the possiblities for Sean to pursue as he thrives in his wondrous life. He has touched so many peoples lives, not only here but at the facility where he lives. A woman came to his room yesterday, asking for his assistance with her son who will be there for a period of time. Sean listened to her and began to give her advice on being in this situation and how best to handle it. I was so proud of him.

Anyway, thank you all for your continued support with your loving hearts and especially this time of the year. Sean and I have learned to be GRATEFUL every day and not just during the holidays. And we feel very fortunate in that learning - it has truly blessed our lives. No matter what the circumstances, gratitude certainly lifts us above our circumstances and fortunates us to a higher degree of deliverance from negativity. So, we dwell in positive anticipation everyday and that is a delight!

Love you all,
Deb

paulaj 12-13-2012 04:13 AM

Hi Deb,

That is great news. Your journey with Sean has truly been amazing and I am grateful you share it with us.

You posted....
one of the major things in living a life of gratitude that is required - patience, for everything to happen in IT'S own timing. When we allow that, we provide no resistance and thus essentially, speed up the process for our desires to manifest.

Boy did that hit me square between the eyes. I can be impatient. I think I was born that way. I have mellowed some with age. And since becoming more spiritual I knew this deep down inside but to see it put in writing and

Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. I can't tell you how much it will be put to use today, this week, this month. In fact I need to print it and frame it.

Wouldn't it be nice to get Sean's prosthetic for Christmas. I will be praying for you, Sean, his roommate and the social worker for the highest good for all.

Happy 12 - 12 - 12!

Paula
written so well.

Wow.

sisterlura 12-13-2012 06:24 AM

Dear Deb,

I echo everything Paula so beautifully reflected.

wow. I'm printing your post as a reminder to myself, too.

Much love,
Lura

debabbott 12-14-2012 04:15 PM

Thank you Paula J and Sister Lura. Yeah, yeah, I really have learned that patience is necessary, over and over and over again. So, it is pretty much set in a blueprint on my brain. Patience has become my sister in existance, it is almost like she is an entity of her own. I have even started to talk to her, "Patience, what do I need to do now?" Then I go on about my day, doing whatever it is I need to do and complete whatever tasks are before me. And, at the end of the day, I am grateful to lay my head down and sleep a peaceful sleep. The next day I awake and ask, "Patience, what do I need to do now?"

And then one day I awake and realize that what I desired has come to be. I then smile and am grateful and I continue on in my next manifestation. It is a perfect cycle of knowing come to be.

Now, this is a simple task that we all do everyday and take for granted. It is called brushing our teeth. So, okay; heretofore, I have brought Sean the tooth brush, tooth paste and mouthwash and he has done the deed and I wash the spitcup out, no problem. Well, today, Sean was in his wheelchair and I said, "Okay, now it is time for you to go into the bathroom and brush your teeth on your on." And so he did. Such a simple task for us but for him a great marker in his recovery.

And then he said, "You're not going to enable me, are you?" I said, "No, I am not and that is the greatest gift I can give to you, for you to become independent again." He simply laughed.

Such small things, but so very important. I am so very blessed in each day of my life in the discovery of life itself. Sean tells me that he is so looking forward to the peace in our home. He told me today that through my actions, I have taught him unconditional love. Now, what greater compliment could I ever receive. I am so very blessed.

Thank you all for allowing me to share our lives with the all of you. It is special in the first place, but in the sharing, it becomes even more so.

I so love you all,
Deb