Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=212895)

StevenOz 10-17-2013 03:38 AM

Great Books by David Wilcock, that relate to this topic.

As David Wilcock confirms in his books The Source Field Investigations and The Synchronicity Key, thinking strong positive or negative thoughts can affect the person/s you are sending it to if they accept it.

Prayers for a loved one are never inconsequential!

Love Is All, All Are One!
Steven.

Cushings 10-22-2013 01:25 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!

A little late, but my heart is still there. Deb, your book is really going to be something, the way you and Sean have sustained your relationship will be a fantastic example that will help a lot of other people, thank you for sharing your lives, you are both awesome, every blessing.

Love,
Di

debabbott 11-03-2013 06:13 PM

Thanking you all for your loving healing energies sent our way....

We are going through some very interesting experiences of learning and growing through this journey. Each day lends it's light in some way. I have to be ever vigilant to be open to each day's renderings. I find myself getting caught up in the details and stressing over that. A whistle then blows in my mind to get my attention to back up, back off and regroup and settle down into acceptance once again, realizing once again - I am not in control of this ordeal. I am simply a participant and it is my responsibility to be the best I can be in this situation. So, I relent my need to control and oh how much better my life becomes then and I can simply enjoy the company of my son. It never ends, the lessons.

And, in each day, I am grateful for right where I am. I am grateful for the love. I have come to know that the purpose of this existence is to know love fully and to be fully loving.

Love,

Deb

debabbott 12-23-2013 06:08 PM

A Merry Christmas!

A Merry Christmas to all of our loving friends! This day has brought me to yet another awakening. I'm certain I have gone through this before; however, it seems that I need to go through it again to really get it. It is called, "Allowance"!

My son has come on to times when the prosthetic company is ready to provide a leg for him. Yes, after all of this time, there is now funding.

And my son is telling me, "I am not ready, Mom." I am satisfied with where I am right now and I need to be in this moment for a while.

And I truly heard him and honor his choices. So, we will wait and just enjoy where he is now and allow him to be, just be.

I told him I totally understood and he was so grateful. So this Christmas is certainly one of thanksgiving for all we have and the beauty of our love for one another.

I am learning to listen. That to me is my greatest lesson throughout this journey. Learning to listen to the heart...

Tomorrow, I am taking all of the gifts to my son and we are having a Christmas Eve celebration...

Celebrating you all in our hearts!

Love,
Deb

Wolfdog 12-31-2013 05:46 PM

For Deb

Sending love and some pixie dust your way! May all of your and Sean's wishes come true this New Year!

Much, much Love and sending all blessings you can imagine to you.
Happy New Year!

Wolfdog

debabbott 01-05-2014 02:24 PM

Thanks Wolfdog! We appreciate you so very much...

Love,
Deb and Sean T

debabbott 01-17-2014 09:51 PM

Sean is experiencing gratitude for where he is right now and appreciating the sense of peace that he is feeling at this time. He is looking forward to reading my book that will soon to be published.

That is the big wahoo!!!!

Love,
Deb

debabbott 01-30-2014 10:37 AM

Link to my book

http://bookstore.balboapress.com/Au...d=SKU-000683593

Here is the link to my book, "We Are of Eternal Love" by Miya Lusions ( my pen name)..

Love you all,
Deb

Cher O 02-08-2014 12:53 PM

Hi! Deb and Peg and Sean need your prayers....

This is to let you all know that Deb, Peg and Sean are in need of healing energy.

Deb fell the other day and sprained her ankle. She is having trouble getting around and is having to stay home from work. She is bruised and swollen on her ankle and has other bad bruises incurred during the fall. Pain medication has not been working for her.

Peg is caring for Deb and has pain issues of her own.... She is getting some relief from pain medication but could really use your prayers at this time.

Sean has an infection and is in the hospital again, in pain and discomfort. His infection is slow to clear up this time.

These three are our family and are so in need your love, light, and healing energy. I am asking for your prayers for their highest good. I know these have worked before and will do so again. Thank you everyone. Love, C.

Chi 02-08-2014 02:12 PM

Dear Deb Sean & Peg,
Sending love and light to the three of you.
Hoping you are all up and about in a healthy way soon.
Love,
Chi