Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=212895)

StevenOz 09-17-2013 08:54 AM

Wonderful News!

All the best to everyone, love to all!

-Steven.

debabbott 10-01-2013 05:20 PM

Update on Sean T

Hello my lovely sm.com family. Sean is recovering from yet another UTI but doing much better today. UTI's and the anti-biotics they give him affect him neurologically and he is just not himself during these time. We go back to his orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to see how the ankle is fusing - they took x-rays today. We are planning another home visit on Friday and hoping that all the elements involved in that will come together to make it so. He is doing much better today, so I'm thinking that will probably happen.

Thank you all so very much for your continued support on this journey of healing for my son. And thank you so very much for your continued support of me as I assist my son. It has been 2 years and 1 month now. As of November 1 he qualifies for Medicare which will provide for the prosthesis he needs and the physical therapy he needs to learn to walk again, so that is a good thing. We are grateful for all the assistance that has been provided for his care.

One day he will walk again. One day he will come home. And one day he will publish his own book of his journey which will include this wonderful thread.

Love and blessings to you all,
Deb

OneLight 10-02-2013 05:16 PM

Continuing to keep Sean in my thoughts and energy work.

Love to both....Peg

Cher O 10-02-2013 06:16 PM

Hi, Deb.

Keeping Sean in my thoughts and sending love and healing energy, not just for these setbacks but for always. You too stay well, my friend. Love, C.

debabbott 10-08-2013 10:52 AM

Sean is back in the hospital. He has a blood clot in his right upper leg as well as a UTI.

Your thoughts and prayers and good energies are welcomed!

Love you all,
Deb

Cher O 10-08-2013 04:27 PM

Sending healing energy to Sean,

Once again he is where he needs to be.... Sending healing, loving light to Sean in this time. Love, C.

debabbott 10-11-2013 06:38 PM

I think the new antibiotics are working well! Sean is feeling much better and is back to his humorous self.

We are going to celebrate his 33rd birthday tomorrow even though his actual birthday is the 17th. I've got bunches of goodies and will cook Sean's favorite childhood meal at his request - mac and cheese and BBQ wieners. :) And I got cupcakes from Kroger's with little footballs on them as Sean loves watching his football games. Sweetpea is coming and bringing the camera!

So excited that he is feeling better again and can enjoy each day. Thank you all so much for lending your loving healing energies.

Love you all,
Deb

Wolfdog 10-12-2013 06:50 PM

For Deb

Glad to hear this good news Deb. Still with you and Sean every day.

Peace and Love,

Wolfdog

OneLight 10-13-2013 06:25 PM

Happy Bday!

1 Attachment(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN :)

Lookin good !!!

Love n Hugs...

Peg

Wolfdog 10-13-2013 07:20 PM

For Sean

Sending you a hug through the ethers. You are amazing!

Happy Birthday and may all of your wishes come true!

Love,

Aunt Wolfdog