Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=212895)

debabbott 05-24-2013 07:54 AM

One more thing. I walked into Sean's hospital room yesterday after going to work for several hours and Sean said look around. I looked around and stopped at the Nurse's board where they state their goals for Sean. The first line said, "Pain Management". The second line said, "Being my highest self!" with a smiley face after it. I turned to look at Sean and he said, "I asked my nurse to write that up there for me - to remind me to find my highest self in every moment." We just smiled at each other.

Last night after lights out, Sean was making all this noise and I said, "Shut the @#%# up!" This morning I apologized for not being my highest self last night. Sean said, "Oh? You were just being your "Medium" Self?" We just laughed.

Got to have that laughter. Hope you all make laughter in your life today!

Laughter and Love,
Deb

Wolfdog 05-25-2013 01:45 PM

For Deb and Sean

Wishing you a happy Memorial Day weekend . Good to know that progress is happening.

"Where love reigns
the impossible may be attained."

Indian saying

Love and Light,
Wolfdog

Cher O 05-25-2013 05:35 PM

Joining Wolfdog

in wishing Deb, Sean and Peg a Happy Memorial Day weekend. I know it didn't go as planned, but reading the BE, I know it went well. Sending love and healing energy to the three of you. Love, C.

P.S. And to you, Wolfdog, and everyone else here. :)

Kata0 05-25-2013 06:52 PM

the weekend

So glad you are staying in the hospital for monitoring. Your doctor sounds like she is on top of things.

Sending you light,

K.

debabbott 05-30-2013 08:41 AM

Update...

Sean is out of the hospital and back at the facility. Swelling is going down.
Still on antibiotics. Keeping his leg and foot wrapped with compression
wrap. Doctor said it would take some time for the "Cellulitis" to heal.

Hoping he will get to feeling better so he can have a home visit one day soon. We are planning on his coming home for a Saturday so we can eat and watch movies together at home. I now have a portable wheelchair ramp for him. This is our next desire.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and loving intentions. We are forever grateful for your assistance.

Love you all,
Deb

monti1980 05-30-2013 08:56 PM

I am so glad Sean is doing better, that cellulitis is nothing to mess around with. My husband had that on his arm where the IV was there way to long, but once it starts to heal it comes right along. I know you all feel like what next! I am sending you some good thoughts and prayers to help you all get through this part too. I know you are hanging in there, but I also know how hard it can get. Know that we all here a thinking of you all and pray for the best for you.

debabbott 06-01-2013 06:15 PM

Sean was a 100 times better today!!! Oh yeah! Made my heart happy!!!!
I got us this wonderful Mexican Dinner from our fav restuarant along with some new summer digs of shorts and t-shirts. Sean was just glowing. It looks like he finally made the crest and is on the way to recovery from this "Cellulitis". Whew....

Interesting that we are honing our telepathic communications and it is amazing. He is sending me mental images and I am so picking up on them everyday. We have proven this over and over again. Today was the best when I took in a white T-shirt and Blue Shorts and Sean said that everything that he has been imagining is coming true. As well, he sent me a message to contact a friend of his. I got that this morning but waited until I confirmed it with him when I went to see him. He said, "Mom, this is amazing, everything that I am projecting in thought, you are getting."

BTW, Sean's cell phone died (we have another coming in the mail) and he does not have internet access where he is right now (coming soon). So, we have been relying on telepathic communication and have found it to be very successful. Truly amazing....

Anyway, he is feeling so much better and we had a wonderful day today and planning on another wonderful day tomorrow. We are planning on his having a home trip next Saturday. We are going to cook, eat and watch movies all day. That will be great!!!

As always, thank you all for your wonderful prayers and loving intentions to assist us in this journey of "healing".

Love you all,
Deb

debabbott 06-13-2013 04:46 PM

Hello all my wonderful friends! Sean came home last weekend for an overnight visit and we had such a wonderful time together. We cooked out steaks and shrimp. Sean directed me in building the fire, when to put the steaks on, when to turn and when to remove. Same with the shrimp and I have to say, we make a very good team, everything was perfect.

It was so good to have him home and so very natural for us to be together in our home. Our friend John John came over for a couple of hours and we all had a great visit.

Now, Sean will be able to come home on a regular basis every 2 to 3 weeks and the facility will provide the transportation so that will be even more convenient.

We are so very grateful! We have come so far! Thanking you as always for your continued prayers and loving intentions.

Love,
Deb

Wolfdog 06-21-2013 02:17 PM

For Deb

So good to hear this wonderful news Deb!
Still with you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Much Love,
Wolfdog

debabbott 06-21-2013 08:07 PM

Oh my, how very blessed we are!!!

My very best friend in the whole world arrived here today with all of her belongings! Yes, she is moving into an enchanted little cottage just some two blocks away from me and Sean. And I am thinking, my circle is complete....

My heart is so filled with gratitude. We are going to be making so many more memories!!! Onelight, Peg, Sweetpea is here. We are finally all home
together now. And she brought Sean a flatscreen TV for his room and is he
ever in hog heaven!!! ahahahahha!!! We are all celebrating!!!

We are going to be having so much fun decorating her new home!!!

All is well, we are loved,
Deb