Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=212895)

debabbott 05-12-2013 07:01 PM

I just so love these pics. How wonderful Sean looks now. As Peg said, a year ago, Sean was just skin and bones. Now, after Momma's cooking and his physical therapy, he is so filled out, muscular, and supple. He is doing so well. And I know this swelling is just a little set back that we will find is easily treatable.

He asked today if I could bring the live plant from his bedroom and put it in his room now. Made me realize I need to make his room there more pleasurable for him where he is "now" rather than the room where he will be when he comes home. So, I will be taking the lucious ivy plant and plant stand as well as his favorite poster of John Lennon making the peace sign. He loves John Lennon and the phrase, "Let it Be" as well as the song, "Imagine".

My son continues to "teach me" everyday to be more sensitive. And I am enjoying becoming more conscious and aware of my own experience within this life potential.

I love the knowing that I have "created" this experience in my life with my son to experience all and to learn all that I can from this experience so as to be the best I can be in any circumstance. My son is assisting me in being the best that I can be.

We are all so connected and assisting each other to be the best that we can be.

Don't ya love thinking about life on those terms. Makes so much more sense to me.

And then I could get into the alternate realities in our multiverse experiences
that we are experiencing many different lives at once. But the most important thing, at this moment, is what we are learning and growing to our best self in this moment. Certainly it is where our "focus" is at this moment.

So, let us all strive to be our best selves in this moment where we find ourselves in whatever circumstance we are in.

Love, Deb

Cher O 05-12-2013 07:55 PM

Hi, Deb, Sean and Peg.

I love these pictures. It's only a matter of time before Sean again feels as good as he looks in these. I am sorry he is once again experiencing difficulties, but this too shall pass. I am sending him love and healing energies and love and hugs to you, Deb and Peg. I am intending for the highest good of all. Love, C.
P.S. Happy Mother's Day to you and Peg, who is an Earth Mother if I ever saw one.... ;)

debabbott 05-13-2013 07:19 PM

Edema...

Well everything was ruled out but, let me see if I can spell this, "peripheral edema". Yeah, just what I said, "Swelling in the lower extremeties". So, they put him on Lasiks. Sean's foot was still swollen when I saw him after work but he was much relieved from the earlier pain that he had been experiencing. So, we are grateful that there was no blood clot or kidney failure. But, we are still wondering what has caused this swelling all of a sudden.

Kata, are you reading this, do you have any input? Anybody else with any experience in this arena? I got Sean some knee socks that are made for diabetics and for circulation. We put those on and he said they felt so good. However, the swelling had started before that. We are still puzzled as to why he is having edema in his lower extremities at this time, as he has not had this before.

Anyway, he is feeling better and we are moving forward, as always. We are planning a home visit, possibly the end of the month. That would be great for the both of us. I have ordered a wheelchair ramp to accommodate Sean's visiting and as well, Sean and I have saved our money to buy a new Flat Screen TV for his visits. We are so excited to receive it.

In any case, both Sean and I are practicing being our best selves in any situation and Sean maxed it today as did I. We felt pretty good about that.
Thanking you all for your loving intentions that have left us with no reason for the swelling. We love that. Now, it will go down and we won't have to deal with that anymore. Being so grateful that it wasn't a blood clot or kidney failure.

Prayers at work again and miracles abounding. Loving you all for your continued participation in our healing journey.

Love, Deb

Wolfdog 05-16-2013 05:06 PM

For Deb

Still with you. So great to hear that it was not a blood clot or kidney failure.

Thanking God/Goddess (Great Spirit) and all of our angels for being there.

Much Love to you both,

Wolfdog

debabbott 05-16-2013 08:42 PM

Sean was moved to a new room today with a new roommate. His name is "Buck" and he is 81 years old. A very cognitive man, very helpful towards Sean. Sean feels very positive in this move.

Love, Deb

Cushings 05-16-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debabbott
Well everything was ruled out but, let me see if I can spell this, "peripheral edema". Yeah, just what I said, "Swelling in the lower extremeties". So, they put him on Lasiks. Sean's foot was still swollen when I saw him after work but he was much relieved from the earlier pain that he had been experiencing. So, we are grateful that there was no blood clot or kidney failure. But, we are still wondering what has caused this swelling all of a sudden.

Kata, are you reading this, do you have any input? Anybody else with any experience in this arena? I got Sean some knee socks that are made for diabetics and for circulation. We put those on and he said they felt so good. However, the swelling had started before that. We are still puzzled as to why he is having edema in his lower extremities at this time, as he has not had this before.

Anyway, he is feeling better and we are moving forward, as always. We are planning a home visit, possibly the end of the month. That would be great for the both of us. I have ordered a wheelchair ramp to accommodate Sean's visiting and as well, Sean and I have saved our money to buy a new Flat Screen TV for his visits. We are so excited to receive it.

In any case, both Sean and I are practicing being our best selves in any situation and Sean maxed it today as did I. We felt pretty good about that.
Thanking you all for your loving intentions that have left us with no reason for the swelling. We love that. Now, it will go down and we won't have to deal with that anymore. Being so grateful that it wasn't a blood clot or kidney failure.

Prayers at work again and miracles abounding. Loving you all for your continued participation in our healing journey.

Love, Deb

Hello Deb and Sean,

Glad to hear of your wonderful progress, once woke up with both ankles swollen and unable to walk, after many test in the hospital they found that I had a 'strep infection' that went untreated, apparently I had a sore throat that was not too severe, so I did not seek a doctor's help and the infection moved into my ankles, very strange. I could not walk for about a week and spent that long in the hospital, strange, had never heard of that before, hope it isn't Sean's problem.

So glad that to see a photo of the two of you, looking happy on Mother's Day, hope you have found out what the problem is by the time you read this, every blessing.

Love,
Di

debabbott 05-18-2013 06:48 PM

Sean asked me to bring the Ivy that I bought for his room here at home to where he is. As well, he asked if I could bring his framed poster of "Shakespere in the Park" as well as his framed album covers of his favorite artists. So, I did just that today and we hung his pics and made it more homey for him. He was delighted as was his roommate, "Buck". I brought them both a BBQ Sandwich for lunch and we had a grand 'ole time. Bought Sean some new summer shorts today and he was so surprised and grateful. Everything I bring to him, he is just so surprised and grateful. Oh how I love surprising him. :)

Sean is doing very well and really enjoying his new roommate, as am I. We are very grateful for the change.

Love, Deb

debabbott 05-20-2013 04:14 AM

My dear friends...

My dear driends, Sean has been admitted to the hospital this morning. After doing a CAT scan on his swollen foot, they found "infection of the bone". They started him on a heavy dose of IV antibotics. Of course, he doesn't want to lose his remaining foot.

Thank you for your loving energies.

Love,
Deb

OneLight 05-20-2013 03:11 PM

uh oh ! This is serious and glad that he has been admitted to the hospital where they can monitor this. Hopefully, the antibiotics via IV will get its purpose done more quickly. Surrounding you both with lots of energies for the highest good.

Just spoke with Deb about an hour ago, and Sean too. He is doing his best to maintain peace in the situation and keep his spirits up. Deb is doing the same. She will be spending the night with Sean in his hospital room. She left a message with Dr. Nana's office (the bone surgeon). If she is not able to do so herself, I'll keep you all updated as she relays info via phone to me.

Again, asking for your continued prayers and energies to surround them both.
Thank you all so much...

Love...Peg

Cher O 05-20-2013 05:51 PM

Deb, Sean and Peg

I am so sorry for this latest setback. As Peg said, it is good Sean is in the hospital where his needs can be attended to. Bless you, Deb, as you spend the night. I am sending love and healing energies to Sean and strength to you Deb, in this time of worry. Am asking for the highest good of all concerned. Love, C.