Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Transformational Travel (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=263)
-   -   Travel with me (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=197889)

ShirleyMac 07-23-2005 10:22 AM

I'm here

Where did everyone go? I'm in the crytal room behind the waterfall...
Where are you?

Sunrise 07-23-2005 01:21 PM

Oh! There you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Where are you?

LOL! Had a bunch of wildflowers to get through to make it over to the waterfall.
But now I see where you are!

Lah 07-23-2005 03:09 PM

There you are..

:p There you all are?! I can see you now... A crystal shining from your third eyes... Walking as if you are floating and talking without words as you all float effortlessly. Your thoughts come to my minds eye in a serene and peaceful ,quiet way as my own crystal vibrates and quivers in my third eye, as we all communicate without words, just out loving thoughts, behind the water~fall in the crystal room!? ;)

A Dreamer 07-26-2005 10:17 PM

Crystal cave

It was just after dawn when I broke through into the clearing. As I open my eyes from meditation and move myself gently I can tell by the light in the clearing and the position of the sun in the sky that it is now mid-morning.

As I listen to the tree frogs and the cries of the birds above I focus my gaze across the pool to the place where the water falls and splashes on the rocks.
There behind the cascading waters I see a sparking bit of rainbow colored light.

Standing slowly and stretching now I bring my body back into awareness. As I step into the water I know that I have been in this place before. Wading deeper into the cool clean water of the pool until I am chest deep I feel the smooth rounded stones under my feet and push through the cool liguid with my legs until I reach the base of the falls. On the other side I put my hands on the cool wet stone shelf of the basin and push myself out of the water onto the flat rock, walk to one side of the falls and step behind the curtain of water. The sound of the falling water is louder here but as I enter the opening of the cave behind the waterfall the sounds diminish.

The interior of the cave is lit softly from an opening in the top of the crystal dome. Once inside the main crystal room the colors are soft and bright. Hues I have never seen in the world outside this crystal domed cave. The first thing I notice is a being off to the left side of the open room. This being is very tall and clothed in a robe of many colors so that it nearly blends in with the multi-hued crystal walls of the domed room. This being is surrounded by an aura of softly glowing light. It speaks telepathically and invites me to enter and sit.

I hear others now entering the space of the dome. Wet footfalls on the stone floor of the hall that leads into the this light filled crystal room. Voices hushing as they come through the door into this sacred space and are invited, as I was, to enter and sit in a circle which is inlaid with lapis and amethyst upon the crystal floor. There is Terry. She takes her place in the circle with everyone and lies down in her Annubis pose with legs stretched out behind her, head erect and attentive to the robed being who stands in place welcoming each one to the circle.

We have come to learn about our connection to each other and our connection to the Divine One. The room is hushed now as we await the lesson which is about to begin...........

Chi 07-27-2005 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dreamer
It was just after dawn when I broke through into the clearing. As I open my eyes from meditation and move myself gently I can tell by the light in the clearing and the position of the sun in the sky that it is now mid-morning.

As I listen to the tree frogs and the cries of the birds above I focus my gaze across the pool to the place where the water falls and splashes on the rocks.
There behind the cascading waters I see a sparking bit of rainbow colored light.

Standing slowly and stretching now I bring my body back into awareness. As I step into the water I know that I have been in this place before. Wading deeper into the cool clean water of the pool until I am chest deep I feel the smooth rounded stones under my feet and push through the cool liguid with my legs until I reach the base of the falls. On the other side I put my hands on the cool wet stone shelf of the basin and push myself out of the water onto the flat rock, walk to one side of the falls and step behind the curtain of water. The sound of the falling water is louder here but as I enter the opening of the cave behind the waterfall the sounds diminish.

The interior of the cave is lit softly from an opening in the top of the crystal dome. Once inside the main crystal room the colors are soft and bright. Hues I have never seen in the world outside this crystal domed cave. The first thing I notice is a being off to the left side of the open room. This being is very tall and clothed in a robe of many colors so that it nearly blends in with the multi-hued crystal walls of the domed room. This being is surrounded by an aura of softly glowing light. It speaks telepathically and invites me to enter and sit.

I hear others now entering the space of the dome. Wet footfalls on the stone floor of the hall that leads into the this light filled crystal room. Voices hushing as they come through the door into this sacred space and are invited, as I was, to enter and sit in a circle which is inlaid with lapis and amethyst upon the crystal floor. There is Terry. She takes her place in the circle with everyone and lies down in her Annubis pose with legs stretched out behind her, head erect and attentive to the robed being who stands in place welcoming each one to the circle.

We have come to learn about our connection to each other and our connection to the Divine One. The room is hushed now as we await the lesson which is about to begin...........

As we sit together in this circle, our oneness begins
to manifest itself. We begin to emanate together as
one circular prism of light, flowing from the left and
flowing from the right simultaneously, so that it appears
as if there are two bands of light moving in opposite
directions connecting us, flowing through and around us.
We become one in the flow of this beautiful breathe-taking
prism light. Looks of surprise as we begin to rise. It’s
like some sort of a cosmic carnival ride! Laughter!
Cosmic Laughter! And the more we laugh,
the more we rise… until we're rising right through the crystal
ceiling into what is now a beautifully star-lit indigo sky.
And now we’re spinning violet, flying like a disc all aglow,
passing two unsuspecting lovers who catch a glimpse of
us from down below.
“Did you see that?!… What was that?!… I don’t know.
More cosmic laughter, as we begin to teeter. Laughing
hysterically; because we don’t know either. Ha! But what
a one-derful night, and what sweet delight it is to be
spinning through the cosmos with all of you tonight. Ha!
Joy and Light, Chi

A Dreamer 07-27-2005 07:29 PM

This was beautiful

Thank you Chi. It was wonderful!! I didn't know where the story was going.

Chi 07-28-2005 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dreamer
Thank you Chi. It was wonderful!! I didn't know where the story was going.

I didn't know where it was goin' either. Ha!
Thank You
Love...

puma 07-28-2005 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Where are you?

As others gathered in the crystal room I followed the panther and became her mysteries. Resting near a tree and with each pulsation I became one within his leafy being learning his song of life. Lightning struck and in an inferno of powerful blazing glory that incinerated all that I was, I reached the sky to dissipate into the wind. Learning her dance I soared like an eagle into the clouds to become the raindrop that fell from the sky back to the waterfall. Pulsating with a thunderous flow I leapt, ran and skimmed over the rocks and crystals hidden under my watery surface. The ancient stones called and beckoned to me and I shimmered thier fiery and icey light. Prisms of rainbow hues ignited through my being as they imparted their ancient wisdoms.

I am alive as the plant, animal and stone. My being is of fire, air, water and earth. I am all and I am in deep gratitude for being all that is. Life is being and being is life.

Laughter, Life and Love

Lah 09-21-2006 07:54 PM

Ooooo

Floating as I walk. I see the clouds floating by. I feel the breeze gently moving my hair and the suns warmth against my face. My third eye throbs because you are nearby. Suddenly you float up into my view and I let out a sigh!?;) There you all are!

Nori 09-21-2006 08:42 PM

Hey....

It took a year, but here we are! You found us and I found you and can feel the warnth of the sun and the wind...
Those red rocks have beckoned to me and now we are in
sight of your vision....
Mine is just starting to clear.... it is more of a throbbing of heart beats, like drum beats, in rhythm with each other

we are who we are where we are why we are when we are
now we are one......

Love,
Nori