Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Transformational Travel (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=263)
-   -   Travel with me (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=197889)

Lah 06-27-2005 05:37 PM

bubbling

:p as I walk slowly toward the pool of water left undulating under the Godly sound of the waterfall that is coming closer and closer with every step I take. Crunch, crunch the twigs crack as I walk along, all of a sudden a cloud bursts and the rain tumble down on my head, encompasing my body, hitting my cheeks and into my eyes. The sweet smell of the rain causes such joy in me, a tear comes from my eye. I am the cloud and the rain that tumbles down on to the earth. I am one with it . I become it and know I create it. As I walk along the crunch under me stops and it becomes cool, soft moss under my feet, what a treat, my heart leaps. I'm standing encompassed by this rain on a patch of cool moss, looking through the trees, with a slight ray of light beaming down on me , such joy fills my heart as I near the pool below the water fall. I take off my top and my shorts and slip easily and gently into the pool as the rain continues to fall. It is so quiet here as quiet as I feel inside...

Lah 06-27-2005 06:19 PM

My Tail!

:p My feet turn into a tail and I swim off gently under the waterfall and into a new world, one where there isn't pain or saddness, just peace and play and knowing!

lightworker7 06-27-2005 08:17 PM

Picture from and for Puma

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Puma,
Thank you for the beautiful picture. You are an incredible photographer. I have printed the picture and will enjoy it always.
I wish I had a digital camera, I would shoot some beautiful pictures for you to enjoy as well. In the meantime, I am sending you something from my harddrive. I hope you enjoy it.
Bless You.
Love,
Diane

I am enjoying traveling with you all. Life has been opening up in wonderful ways. Thanks for sharing your energies and lovelight.

stan 06-28-2005 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi
It's the frequency. Ha!
It's a higher frequency.
the crystal makes everything vibrate here at
an accelerated rate.
and so it helps sometimes (while you are here)
to dwell simultaneously deep in the heart of the
Mother Earth.
This way the elementals of the second demension
are able to join with the higher energies you encounter
here... and assist you in the task of remaining in your
body, while you are adjusting to the higher frequencies
eminating here.
As you can see... there are many towering, sacred
geometries here... and we incourage you to enter and
dwell in each one. You will find that each structure
has its own unique amplification to offer. And your
Higher Self will guide you to the right one.
My personal favorites are the crystal domes. I
seek them out daily. they are wonderful!
Out of all the sacred geometries here, they promote
the most exquisite healing. There is just something
about the beautiful domes. Look at them!
Even just looking at them... creates a sense of
well being; doesn't it?! I just love them!
Their shapes seem to assist the light energies in
flowing in and around one more evenly and quite
gently. Compared to the crystal triangles... where
the energy just seems to shoot straight down from
their vortexes right in through the top of one's head.
But then, the triangles are more knowledge based.
But the domes... the amplification of the domes seem
to cater more to the well being of the terrestrial heart.
Welcome!
//////////////////////////////////////////////
Out of nowhere! Ha!
Love to all!
Chi

Nice dive.

stan 06-28-2005 07:49 AM

O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle
and the peace inside our self, in the center of our knowing

im likin these pictures

stan 06-28-2005 06:40 PM

ya know

we could probably have ourselfs a good day !!!

Bless ya, Darlin

Sunrise 06-29-2005 10:44 PM

Ferns In Crystal

1 Attachment(s)
The crystal city has a beautiful garden. The ferns appear to be growing from the energy of the crystal in the background. Can you feel the vibrating energy of life?
Enjoy!

puma 06-30-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker7
Dear Puma,
Thank you for the beautiful picture. You are an incredible photographer. I have printed the picture and will enjoy it always.
I wish I had a digital camera, I would shoot some beautiful pictures for you to enjoy as well. In the meantime, I am sending you something from my harddrive. I hope you enjoy it.
Bless You.
Love,
Diane

I am enjoying traveling with you all. Life has been opening up in wonderful ways. Thanks for sharing your energies and lovelight.

Hi Diane: You are welcome and thank you for the photo. I don't have a digitial camera either. Well I did but it is cheap and doesn't take great pics at all. All I do is when I get my photos produced I also get them to scan them on a disc and then put them on the computer. To save on the computer memory I take them off but can always put them back on because of the disc. Well I am off on holiday now.

Laughter, Life and Love

lightworker7 06-30-2005 09:54 PM

Thanks for the cam tip Puma, and the photos everyone, they are beautiful!

Lah 07-04-2005 12:16 PM

bump

bump, bump, bump! It's too good to waste!:D