Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Transformational Travel (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=263)
-   -   Travel with me (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=197889)

Chi 09-26-2006 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori
It took a year, but here we are! You found us and I found you and can feel the warnth of the sun and the wind...
Those red rocks have beckoned to me and now we are in
sight of your vision....
Mine is just starting to clear.... it is more of a throbbing of heart beats, like drum beats, in rhythm with each other

we are who we are where we are why we are when we are
now we are one......

Love,
Nori

The fine soft silky red sands at the base of Bell Rock
can be quite sootheing and healing to One's bare soles.
they are like no other sands i have ever walked.
i am there already, waiting for us to arrive. Ha!
Thanks you for your vision, Shirley -
from which we manifest the dream.
Joy and Light,
Chi

Lah 10-01-2006 08:58 AM

Aww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi
The fine soft silky red sands at the base of Bell Rock
can be quite sootheing and healing to One's bare soles.
they are like no other sands i have ever walked.
i am there already, waiting for us to arrive. Ha!
Thanks you for your vision, Shirley -
from which we manifest the dream.
Joy and Light,
Chi
Awww!!!!:D

Lah 10-16-2006 03:19 PM

Lol

Did you find the buried treasure???:)

Lah 01-22-2007 02:21 PM

Ooo

The cool moss under my feet...
under my feet...
the smell is so sweet...
where am I?
Is this cool moss paradise lost?:confused:

Chi 01-24-2007 07:32 PM

i suppose we all do all sorts of travelling
during the course of our lives
outside (the world) and inside (the mind).
i do miss our travels together inside;
such beautiful places in beautiful times...
So many little enlightenments; so divine.

Always wishing the best for you, My Friend.
Joy and Light, Chi

Lasep 01-24-2007 07:53 PM

I'm here, with you, delighting in the divine..

and feeling truly blessed.

Chi 01-26-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasep
I'm here, with you, delighting in the divine..

and feeling truly blessed.

To travel at the speed at light
one must remain still.
i am delighting in the divine today too!

JenniferB 02-04-2007 02:36 AM

I see

I see a thousand shades of green, from fresh bright sunlit yellow greens to deep smoky dark blue greens. I smell the rain, bringing life to all things growing--warm rain that stops to let the sun peek out and sparkle on the drops hanging on soft leaves that are my shelter. I feel under my feet hundreds of years of Earth renewing herself, making worlds within worlds, to support life, to support me, gently.

I breathe deeply and am rejuvenated by sweet Earth and mist and I walk barefoot along a fine path that soothes my feet and sends energy up through my legs and into my heart. I follow the musical sounds of the waterfall and when I see it I watch as the whitewater tumbles over smooth moss-covered boulders and into a deep pool shimmering in the sun. I am naked and free and I walk gently into the pool flowing out from the bottom of the waterfall, swimming towards it to feel its power pounding on my skull, pounding Earth's rhythm through me, cleansing me.

This is real, it is where I go, to the forest, for life, for passion, for love to overflow me, spill out from me, heal me, bring me back to what is clean and real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
The scene:
A tropical forest.
I can smell the decay of vegetation.
It smells sweet.
I see a waterfall in the distance.
I hear birds.
I feel at home.

Close your eyes.
Continue breathing deeply.
What do you see, hear, taste, smell, feel physically and emotionally?
Add your comments. (Don’t quote this original post - just let things flow)

Lah 02-12-2007 12:42 PM

shirleymac

My sense of freedom and wonder grab me as I feel the dew on my arm.....

Buddhas2 02-12-2007 12:59 PM

This morning I walk in the Himalayan mountains, the sun beating down on the snowy white peaks and reflecting the beauty in everyone's eyes. I can see my breath, and hear people talking, reciting mantras, and children playing...all I feel is the cold on my face, but I'm at peace here in this simple village...

Lah 02-25-2007 03:26 PM

Oooo

;) The peace overwhelms me as a droplet of dew hits my cheek. Then a tear gently drips from my eye at the sight of such wonder...

ULLA RUNCHEL 03-09-2007 05:54 PM

Hi again...

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Where did everyone go? I'm in the crytal room behind the waterfall...
Where are you?

I am often in this universe:

Lovies Ulla

The Floating Crystal City
We sat on special chairs shaped to our bodies and matching our bio-energy. I looked up into the vaulted roof above. Through the dome of the temple, I could see a shiny star coming towards us slowly. It was impressive, I did not think that stars could move.
Astonished I saw a floating crystal city at a distance. It was a fantastic feeling to be able to look through the city and the walls. We saw how everybody was busy with their lives and how everybody could follow all happenings telepathically. The fact that they could “look” into the others’ way of life or be watched by the others provoked no fear, - here everybody was equal in wisdom and development.
The city itself was surrounded by crystal balls, which we on Earth would call small planets. They formed a very special pattern; light was beaming from each ball in energetic, asymmetric rays, applying electric currents to invisible super cords that formed a security net to keep the city floating “on its own” in the universe. Quietly the city floated away and out into the universe above our heads. I was told that it was “The White City”. This was where crystallized “atomic energy” was developed – far from the one we use down here. The grafting and coding with a type of intelligent substance from the nucleus of a neutrino eliminated the coal dust in the crystals.
In this universe everything was crystal clear and the layers in the air were completely pure. It was so clear here that if I were not prepared for the level of vibration , my eyes would not be able to stand the light energies. Everything here vibrated at such octaves that I was totally "high" ”from the energy.
There were many floating cities in twelve-digit color units and big elliptically-shaped spaceships.

We walked out into the beautiful atmosphere and I saw all the luminous colors in the sky. It was a million times more beautiful than the northern lights. We came into a long crystal corridor that lead us down into the mountains. When I tell you that we walked, it is not correct, because here you float. In the mountains, the light consisted of phosphorus-like, luminous crystals that lit the road in front of us. We walked for a long time through many long corridors that lead us into a big underground vault; this was their “museum”.

We entered and a symphony of light, a kind of wide laser rays sent soft, healing waves into the room. The ceiling was full of colorful, tear-shaped prisms that reflected the light with a high sound vibration that was indescribably beautiful. They told me that this was their type of music that dolphins and elephants on Earth could hear, because of their developed hearing which can catch very high frequencies. I could feel that the tones entered each of the cells of my physical body. I was simply purified just by walking through these sound waves.

Se you in the light
Ulla-Spain

Come Again Moon 03-19-2007 03:09 PM

Beautiful
Thank you, Ulla!
Love,
Moon

ShirleyMac 03-22-2007 11:13 PM

Hello
I just love where this thread went! Keep going!
I am on a journey of the mind and heart!

mpladams 03-23-2007 06:50 PM

So Well Written!

Hi Ulla :)

Wow! I just read this "The Floating Crystal City". It touched my heart so much. I just had to send you a note to tell you how much I loved this!
What a incredible movie or book this would make! May the Universe keep inspiring you and all those who read this! Bless your heart...
Love Light and Truth Patricia

PS To everyone on this wonderful thread, I appreciate you all...Blessings;)

Lah 03-26-2007 07:02 PM

Sm

I look in awe at the crystal city.... Dew drops of crystal hang from the trees and and pathways as I glide effortlessly with just my thoughts alone!!!

Lah 10-27-2008 09:09 AM

My heart Fills

I smell the dew against the rustling leaves. I feel the tenderness and tranquility that sits in my heart. As the thickness of the dew press against me, I allow the tenderness to spread throughout my entire body and auric space! I cling to the feeling of bitter~sweet lost loves and passions as I wander through the decay of vegetation. My passion spreads as I smell the musty smells along the path. Humm, I ponder the clinging to lost passions? Humm, a clue springs from me as I pass a moss covered stump that fills the air with thick, moist dew.... Lost passions?? Humm?? Clinging to me deep, deep in my tender heart!

Chi 10-28-2008 10:44 AM

i walk into an empty garden;
a beautiful vibrant green garden
speckled with all the brilliant colors of the rainbow.
It is the one you taught me how to get to.
And in the distance, i spot you...
And my heart is filled with joy... that you are still here.
Sensei...

Chi2008
-
-
-
-

Lah 07-13-2010 08:10 AM

love this one

As I looked deeply, deeply into your soul I wonder where I may wander through space and time again looking deeply into your soul.. It brought me joy and pain but it was worth the long deep look into your soul...

I felt the deep caring and concern and sadness as I longed to help you through it all. I longed to be near you again as I once was somewehere un known in time as I looked deeply into your eyes. I rode a wave of remembering you from long ago.

I wonder if it will ever come to me again or has it already passed.. wander with me through your soul....as I tip toe past you again. did you hear me calling? As I tip toed past you? In this vast thing we call our past.... ;)
Quote:
Hello

I did this with some friends the other night after dinner. It’s another one of my little exercises and I hope you will want to journey with me. It’s like permission to daydream.

We create a group picture through meditation and breathing. I don’t want to say much more because, if, as it did at dinner, this can be a wonderful experience and quite a lesson.

I’ll start by setting a foundation for the location.
Then anyone that wants to participate in the experience can share what they see.

Begin by breathing deeply through your nose.
Hold the breath for 9 seconds.
Exhale through your mouth.
Repeat this two more times.
(One for Spirit, one for mind, one for body.)
Allow the tension to leave your body.
Your shoulders relax.

The scene:
A tropical forest.
I can smell the decay of vegetation.
It smells sweet.
I see a waterfall in the distance.
I hear birds.
I feel at home.

Close your eyes.
Continue breathing deeply.
What do you see, hear, taste, smell, feel physically and emotionally?
Add your comments. (Don’t quote this original post - just let things flow)

Lah 08-01-2010 07:54 PM

Oo

I rounded the corner and low and behold there was a "Starbucks" and a Barista holding a piping hot chai just for me

Cushings 08-01-2010 11:27 PM

Sensuality stimulation releases me,

distracting beauty is amazing of all remedies,

smells are sweet and I am present, in it here, in it now,

in this crystal cave, the Fall's swells are muffled,

music to charm me after my journey

I am meek, at rest, in stellar nursery light,

in a beautiful, beautiful crystal-lighted aura that massages soulfully.

I am content to rest for a moment.

FrankFromCanada 08-14-2010 04:55 PM

Fascinating

Fascinating and very interesting.

ShirleyMac 08-22-2010 09:34 AM

Hello

Let's keep this going! Isn't it amazing how we all visualize things that comfort us? Starbucks???? Really? Well, each to their own.

Frank from Canada... did you go anywhere with the picture?

FrankFromCanada 08-22-2010 11:21 AM

Yes, just now

Hi,
Just did the process, now. So, yes, I have traveled with the picture, seconds ago :) .

Here's the result:

I saw the water fall in the background across a lovely green emerald-ish small lake or pond surrounded by gorgeous tropical flora and fauna. Beautiful high trees traveling to the sky all around. So high they created a kind of canopy over the pond. The waterfall cascaded down over high rocks and behind the waterfall was a quiet resting place where people gathered, feasted, and an ancient man sat calmly and wise. A girl, woman, named Flay, walked around the waterfall to a rock where I sat as Onda on a rock, she brought me food on a tray, lovely fruits like apples and something canteloupe orange and juicy like cantaloupe but not. Emerald glistening sequined fish dancing rainbow colors off their scales poked through the pond's surface flashing brilliant colors into the air. The air tasted sweet, yet dank from the healthy decay fostering new growth all around. The earth was soft and smelled dank, too, yet hearty like a good nutritious meal lasting long after the eating, sustaining you for a long, long time. I felt the earth under me even tho I sat on the rock where Flay had brought the food. Simulataneously, as well, I felt and breathed this air, full and hearty, too. While being in place, I also was in spirit behind the water fall where the feasting took place, as if in several places at once, yet happy motionless on the rock. Even as receiving the love and food from Flay, I was still very still on the rock, yet in spirit and image somehow moving to her too to accept her food and gift of spirit. We mounted a large bird of a kind I have never seen before and flew magnificently into the air, clear and radiant and full of sunlight, even though canopy from the trees so high seemed to both cover the pond yet be open and clear to the sky of blue with white fluffy cumulus clouds, as if again, much was happening in this place simultaneously as if while in place many dimensions were in play and all realities of the present moment, intertwined like the strands of a beautiful woven fabric, all connected, radiant and blessed. Emotionally, I felt strange, new, free and puzzled by the experience, yet somehow at home with it too, comfortable with it, in fact knowing it as a reality. Juxtaposed emotions, I suppose. Contradictory, yet feeling both. I liked it there. A lot. And didn't want to leave. And would like to go back... to inhabit that world which I suppose is a telling emotional response. Physically I felt strong, vibrant, healthy, muscular as in fit... very healthy. Smells were contradictory too in that the air and earth and water and spray from the falls all felt moist and dank yet clear too as in fresh and easily passed through the nostrils, welcomed by the nostrils as if these smells nourished somehow, too. I heard the sounds of the birds in the air, colored birds, large birds like South American birds. Not a lot, just early on in the experience as the stage was being set forming itself and flowing. It sounds as if I was there a long time, in this reality's time measure, yet only a very short period in this reality. Much happened. Interesting this. Yes. Thank you Shirley for jogging me to do this.
All good to all.
Frank

golden ray 09-11-2010 07:10 PM

The canopy of trees created pools of coolness on an otherwise bright sunny day. *I walked over the soft, slightly spongey ground, took off my shoes and climbed up to a large flat rock which was bathed in sunlight overhanging a calm wide pool of water the end of which was a high slightly misting waterfall.

Butterflies danced among the wildflowers; blues, purples, yellows, oranges and pure white and small bees hummed around a hive suspended from the graceful arch of an over hanging wattle.

Behind the hum of of the bees a lyrebird was doing its impersonation of a magpie and just past the clump of maidenhair a bird of paradise began clearing the spot for his mating dance for the hen in the guava bush. *Behind this activity voices rose and fell in the distance; giggles, kisses, hugs, tears and peels of joyous laughter.

I took off my dress, closed my eyes and rested in the suns gentle pulsations, *finding the rock agreeably comfortable against my back. *As the suns warmth made my skin prickle, a series of cool zephyrs tickled the small hairs on my body.

Suspended in feelings, I was suddenly aware of soft padding feet, heavy panting and then a large warm body standing over me. *Enveloped by a salty muskiness *she rubbed her cheek over my protruding hip and then she moved to my head and started gently nuzzling and licking me with her giant rasping tongue.

There was a little party going on below us as her four travelling companions frolicked at the edge of the water, two were rolling over each other another chasing a butterfly and the fourth lazyily keeping guard.

The sun was going down and as its light receeded, the dog star made his nightly appearence and a soft irradescent glow began pulsing gently from behind the waterfall. *The cave tucked behind the waterfall must have been a huge boulder opal, because now that the searchers had finished with all their frivoloty and joyful reunions they were lighting candles *in preparation for evening meditations. *As each candle flickered to life its light ignited a vein of coloured irridescence in the bowl shapped cave, projecting it outwards to the forest.

The preparations in the forest for the night ahead were gaining momentum and as the chill of the clear night settled I put my dress back on and lounged back against the rock.*
By now all the lions had made their way up and were moving in against the chill of the clear night.

My eyes locked for a moment with the honey coloured pools of my protector and intantly I knew a fire was to be made. * I stepped over the circle of musky strength and warmth, gathered firewood and river stones and arranged them in a ring at the outer most edge of the large flat rock.

By now the forest life had gone quiet and the chanting from behind the waterfall dominated the space, I noticed that the swirling lights of the cave had formed coloured ribbons of fire light some running parrallel others entwining; so many colours, hues and vibrations. *The fire in our stone circle sprang to life and I looked up to see several other fires igniting along the edge of the wide pond.

The vibration set up by the chanting seemed to lock onto all the fire at once and before long tendrils of colour wafted out from the behind the waterfall and effervesced in the centre of the pool. At once volleys of shimmering arrows of golden light arched out of the river fires, converging on the same spot with a force that *lifted the now multicoloured flame upwards.

My attention was drawn to the *fire on the opposite bank, and with that a irridiscent golden ribbon flew from my fire to meet its mysterious counterpoint.......

sorry if I went on too long, and sorry if its really bad.

FrankFromCanada 09-12-2010 05:14 AM

Lyrical

Hi,
I thought this read with a wonderful lyrical quality and luxurious softness. I did not find it long or awkward to read. I found it flowing in a lovely way... very
beautiful... poetic...
Thank you for posting this.
Frank

ShirleyMac 10-12-2010 10:29 AM

Hello
I agree Frank! What a wonderful visual read!

susanna51 10-13-2010 09:00 AM

I am on a beach
palm trees gently swaying, feeling the sand beneath my feet,
I can smell the salty sea air, warm breeze caressing and giving a cooling sensation while the suns golden rays glowing down on my body.

As I lay the sky is so blue like turquoise reflecting on the ocean
with such glittering beauty while hearing the waves rolling in and crashing on
the shore
the suns rays so peaceful and serene such beauty to behold... I have
found heaven. :)
Susan

golden ray 10-14-2010 01:25 AM

oh boy thank you Frank and Shirley, Im so glad you liked that part of our journey together.

I cant tell you what a lift I got reading your posts! :)

BTW Shirley, many years ago I dreamed we were walking through a market and stopped at a stall selling crystals. At the time (in the non dream world), a friend of mine had the view that the heart chakra could be represented by a green or pink crystal.

While we were browsing the stall, I asked for your thoughts on the matter and cant remember your reply...........if you happen to read this could you please remind me again.

celebrate 12-21-2010 05:41 PM

The rainbow

Dear Shirley,

After I closed my eyes this is what I saw: I was above a very dense forest and I looked at a rainbow in the horizon. The rainbow had its colors very well defined and clear. The rainbow started from the upper right “corner” and it went down to the middle of the scene and disappeared beyond the forest. The sky was bright blue and I did not see clouds at all... hmmm. I had the feeling that I was guided or allowed to be there. The scene appeared clear once I closed my eyes. The sky and the rainbow dominated the scene though on the bottom I could see very clear the very dense green forest (about 1/3rd of the whole scene).
I guess the focal point was the Rainbow because it dominated the sky and the forest, and it had something awesome in its grandeur, I just couldn’t move my eyes away from it for a short while. The sky and the forest were addtions to a perfect harmony. The sky was a bit more intense blue by the rainbow and gradually lighter on the other side. The forest was very dense and I couldn’t see the ground because the top of the trees.

Love, Octavian

Lah 12-06-2011 08:49 AM

along the way

Along the way, I spotted a unicorn, who whispered to me, climb aboard my back. travel with me, my name is Spot. As I climbed aboard Spots back. I felt a shift in my astral space. I became clear and in tune with the highest vibration of my life. I felt the mane of my new friend Spot, was pristine . As we trotted along I felt all my fears and sadness drift away. I felt my angst lift and my minds eye become clear. Spot stopped and dropped me off at a gentle rolling stream. I stepped in to the stream and felt cleansed and renewed, I felt the answers to my burning questions come rolling in without hesitation. I felt my prayers come true within me.... and I felt compassion for myself at last.

Lah 09-09-2012 11:57 AM

Bump

Magical heavy air fills the thick forest I walk through. I tremble with excitement as I see a waterfall and I step on a thick blanket of moss under my feet. The sweet smell of musky air hangs with me as I find a cool place to sit next to the water fall!!!

Brit 09-15-2012 07:08 PM

Ah-ha...
Another incarnation for a great post from way back when.
;)

Lah 09-23-2012 03:07 PM

Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Ah-ha...
Another incarnation for a great post from way back when.
;)
I LOVE this post!!