Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Encounterboard Family (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   The Crystal Universe by Ulla Runchel (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=197352)

LifeStudent 05-18-2005 04:53 PM

The Crystal Universe by Ulla Runchel
 
Hi everyone. I have to say that I just finished Ulla Runchel's book, The Crystal Universe, and I highly recommend it to all that are here.

Ulla,

Your book, The Crystal Universe, is remarkable. I received it the other day and breezed through it. It was a great read. I highly suggest it to all. It is very insightful and was described wonderfully. I felt like I was there with you, your friend and the 'nine'. Many parts of the book hit a feeling of familiarity and comfort with me. Some of your descriptions have even been described to me by clients of mine during past life regressions / life between lives regression. Your words will stay in my heart and my visions.


I have worked with crystals for over 20 years and feel your experiences and insights are both scientific and metaphysically sound. I actually look forward to re-reading your book again!!


Thank you for such an important book.

Jade 05-18-2005 06:00 PM

Cool!

I just ordered it. I remember Ulla saying that she had written a book when we were chatting about the PDT, I don't know why I thought the book was in Danish.
So, it is on it's way.

Jade

ULLA RUNCHEL 05-20-2005 12:49 AM

Thank You, LS
 
1 Attachment(s)
Dear LifeStudent

Thank you, LS I am very happy you like the book, I am sure you could have write some of it, I feel we here on SM are one big famely, that we have so much to share, it is a wonderfull chattroom, I would like to here how you are working , and how your have expiriences with the crystals, as you know I have built an PDT machine, as I have give to Hector the brain doctor I worked with.

The Colors, sounds and light through crystals, can do many warvelous work, with PDT and with use of our own power of the mind, through crystals, but you know that LS.

I really hope we can bee a group here from this chatt, that I can be together with when I go to USA, I really want to meet you all. To share physycally our diferences wisdom, couldent it bee wonderfull, for all of us.

Have a nice day, LS may the sun lighten up your soul, with stardust from The Crystal Universe, wich we all have been somelifetimes together, the heart energy is so lovely up there.

Ulla

Buddhas2 05-22-2005 10:33 PM

Hello Ulla...
 
I am very interested in your book and want to order a copy for myself. I am just starting to learn about crystals and how to work with them. What is the best way to be aquainted with the crystals and their energy? I think there are many books that give the qualities that each crystal has, but I feel that the crystals work depending on where your consciousness is, and that it's different for everybody. I know this is a general question, but I would appreciate any suggestions:)

thanks,
Cristina


Quote:
Originally Posted by ULLA RUNCHEL
Dear LifeStudent

Thank you, LS I am very happy you like the book, I am sure you could have write some of it, I feel we here on SM are one big famely, that we have so much to share, it is a wonderfull chattroom, I would like to here how you are working , and how your have expiriences with the crystals, as you know I have built an PDT machine, as I have give to Hector the brain doctor I worked with.

The Colors, sounds and light through crystals, can do many warvelous work, with PDT and with use of our own power of the mind, through crystals, but you know that LS.

I really hope we can bee a group here from this chatt, that I can be together with when I go to USA, I really want to meet you all. To share physycally our diferences wisdom, couldent it bee wonderfull, for all of us.

Have a nice day, LS may the sun lighten up your soul, with stardust from The Crystal Universe, wich we all have been somelifetimes together, the heart energy is so lovely up there.

Ulla

ULLA RUNCHEL 05-24-2005 12:27 PM

Hi Cristina
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhas2
I am very interested in your book and want to order a copy for myself. I am just starting to learn about crystals and how to work with them. What is the best way to be aquainted with the crystals and their energy? I think there are many books that give the qualities that each crystal has, but I feel that the crystals work depending on where your consciousness is, and that it's different for everybody. I know this is a general question, but I would appreciate any suggestions:)

thanks,
Cristina


Dear Cristina

The Crystals is like a component, you can use them to heal your self and others, it is a fantastic instrument for example with useing through the power of the mind, where the healing energy flow through the crown chakra and the crystal you have in your hand, will be an instrument to catch the healing stream and catalysize it , into the person you heal- could also bee yourself.

A crystal have a fantastic component to recive and sending bioenergetic energy foreward, with colors from the power of you mind.

Think on a red color and send it through the crystal, look at the crystal and see how the quartz-crystal slowly beginning to bee red- it is the color there will eliminate deeb inside the body. Colors have multiple healing power if you use it through the quartz-crystals.

"
The blue color is supposed to be good for the throat chakra, it is really true. I saw how the infra blue color lubricated my throat inside with blue serum from the crystals. The color also calmed me and influenced my shyness, that was new to me. It could assemble and heal the lose cells of the brain structure, so that you were not running around like half a person . The support in the neck had a special infra blue light radiation which I felt was supposed to re-establish the balance and the coordination in the two small glands in the back of the head.
I followed the blue stream of energy. I noticed how soft the spiral energy worked here, how the light pulled out the tired energies, and how the negative energies were re-established positively. The energetic cooperation was amazing, everything worked together to heal the person.
If you were lying in the blue color, you could flow up to the blue planet where the seven sisters live. They are very engaged in the Christ-blue color, and have the same electrifying, blue crystals on their planets that were hanging on all the walls here..................................U.R.

Love and light
Ulla Runchel
"
:)

Jade 05-25-2005 01:02 PM

Ulla!!! Happy Dance
 
Guess what came in the post today??????

I got your book!!! can't wait till some quiet time tonight and tomorrow to settle in and start reading. It looks great.

And if I have questions, I know I can come and ask the author. ;)

Isn't life grand how it works out?

Jade




LifeStudent 05-29-2005 08:32 PM

Ulla
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULLA RUNCHEL
Dear LifeStudent

I would like to here how you are working , and how your have expiriences with the crystals, as you know I have built an PDT machine, as I have give to Hector the brain doctor I worked with.

The Colors, sounds and light through crystals, can do many warvelous work, with PDT and with use of our own power of the mind, through crystals, but you know that LS.


Hi Ulla,

Sorry it took so long to respond!

I have a private healing practice in the Northeastern part of USA. My practice mostly encompasses hypnotherapy, massage and energy work. All of which I use crystals together with each modality. I have worked with crystals for over 20 years and they continue to amaze me the more I work with them. I 'use' the energy and colors of each stone to change, what I feel, are vibrations to peoples energy field and body. I try to encourage all my clients to focus on the power within using their stones as a starting point to go further in their own healing and balance. I mostly do what comes by instinct and memories I have from past lives and what I feel are guides that assist me. Other books that are available I also use, but only as a base foundation if I feel they are needed. My instinctual feelings are what have final choice.

In hypnosis, I use gemstones and quartz crystals as amplifiers and holders of energy work that has been done in my office, allowing my client to leave my office with the stones 'charged' for further use in their own space. In massage, I use stones for chakra balancing, amplifiers and general healing. Also, allowing client to leave with 'energized' stones. The energy healing part of my business I use stones and their vibrations in many ways, which also include distance work, in office clients and in self. I use stones and their vibrations in my personal life each and everyday, whether it is a color, feeling or overall intent of something.

I also do think many here have worked with each other with crystals, stones and other vibrational healing modes together in many lifetimes also! I would really love to hear more about your PDT and your work with crystals. One thing I do find interesting about your writings and work is that you use the term celeste blue a lot. I use Celestite stones quite frequently in my work and love their galactic blue healing energy. It sounds like wonderful work that you do and I would love to hear more about it.

Jade 05-30-2005 07:57 AM

Hi LS and Ulla


I am about halfway through the book. I was also struck on the energies of the Celeste blue color. I don't have any celestite...but work alot with Angelite...which feels similiar in color (not quite~~but almost). I liked the idea of surrounding yourself with celeste blue light energy before going to sleep.
Did that last night...and then had to giggle to myself this morning as I checked the boards this Look around you...and the predom. colors of the site~~~giggle.

It was one of those "hand to forehead moments.;) When Brit and Shirley talked about the new changes on the site, they talked about design and colors and energies the changes would bring in relating to feng shui etc...
I have been sensing many new energies..subtle but yet again very powerful coming in since the site changes. Perhaps...and this is just a perhaps...some of the various "things" we have been experiencing here are tied into the new color energies etc...of our little virtual oasis. Anyway...it made me giggle.

Just a rainy Monday morning ponder...







Jade

LifeStudent 05-30-2005 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
and then had to giggle to myself this morning as I checked the boards this Look around you...and the predom. colors of the site~~~giggle.

It was one of those "hand to forehead moments.;) When Brit and Shirley talked about the new changes on the site, they talked about design and colors and energies the changes would bring in relating to feng shui etc...
I have been sensing many new energies..subtle but yet again very powerful coming in since the site changes. Perhaps...and this is just a perhaps...some of the various "things" we have been experiencing here are tied into the new color energies etc...of our little virtual oasis. Anyway...it made me giggle.

Just a rainy Monday morning ponder...
Jade



Hi Jade,

Ok, so my 'hand is to my forehead" now also!! You're so right, the colors of the site now are the same blue energy as those references. I agree, new energies abound :)

Giggling with you !!!

(here's a pic of yesterday's rainbow here!)

Jade 05-30-2005 11:03 PM

Oh good Sandy~~we have matching palmprints now? Maybe we can start a new trend!


Jade


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:58 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.